CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, April 17, 2022

SUNDAY UPDATE: HAPPY EASTER!

 

“Yes, I am the real Easter Bunny! … now go get me some deli roast beef!”

The week’s 20 Day Range MA’s for selected pairs directly below … even though

I’m exclusively trading gold, other markets available to you not at Turnkey should

be considered as well … Simple FX is NO KYC when depositing and withdrawing

using crypto … I find their spreads good to excellent, stable and consistent, and

there’s no commissions … a good place to trade world “Stock Bellies”, crude oil,

and gold … I wouldn’t use them for crypto cuz they aren’t competitive in crypto

with spreads that are ridiculously high, and their FX pairs are a tad higher than

Turnkey.


click on table to enlarge

Readers paying attention will notice I’ve taken down the offer for the crypto

algorithm … I’ve simply reached the level of sales I had originally figured I would

pull from offering to the public, so that train has left the station … coming up

soon, though, I’ll be offering the trading algorithm for those traditional markets on

the MT4 … that algorithm will be offered for FREE here on the website, with all

documentation included for success by anybody … now that I’ve narrowed the

search and decided to concentrate on gold, I’ll more than likely post the algorithm

for the public after at least 2 weeks of active trading, but it could be as long as a

month … I want to highlight results first before I release it … just remember, the

trading algorithm works optimally with decent VIX in the marketplace, so slow

moving FX pairs could potentially cause some problems … ditto with low range

world stock indices … and of course, the algo would work well with futures if you

move up to the big leagues.


Not sure what to expect from Monday’s trade, as historically it can be very slow

with Asia & Europe closed … unless there’s some catalyst of news to support it,

I’d expect gold to have a listless day, but who really knows? … I’ve got a doctors

appointment tomorrow for my annual checkup, which shouldn’t take long, so

we’ll see what the day brings … the week really gets started on Tuesday. 


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas






No comments:

Post a Comment