CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, April 4, 2022

IT STARTS … THE GREAT VIX “WASHOUT”

 

“The day all starts with VIX … when it starts bad, the whole day sucks!”

The Monday after an NFP, historically & consistently one of the worst trading days

in existence, is upon us … 2 weeks from last Friday is Easter Holiday, which will

be worse, both the days in front, and then the days after … the FX [and most

markets really] space starts its VIX “washout” … barring some one day wonder if

there are actually any cease fire and/or peace news between Russia & Ukraine

[doubtful], simply cuz there’s too much money to be made by POLS &

Apparatchiks via weapons sales for it to stop, this is gonna be a rough next

couple of weeks for markets to show any “oomph” … some look like they’re

already dead [say “hello” EURUSD].


Yesterday, I posted the link about the Ruble being pegged to gold and oil … say

hello to the first gold backed currency … as the author of that article suggests,

doing some back of the envelope math, gold [phyz, not futures] looks to have a

floor around 1940 from the CBR [Central Bank of Russia] … given that phyz gold

carries a premium to paper, seeing the LBMA bullshit trading price of around the

1930 area, I’d say the author is correct, and one look at the daily chart shows

some solid support for gold at 1900 - 1925 … seems unlikely since everybody is

predicting plenty of rate hikes to come … how come gold doesn’t seem to care?

… 1) the market is looking past the rate hikes to the depression that’s coming

from the Lounge Lizards and their policy error, and 2) the CBR “peg”.


Another day of complete and utter bullshit from the FX space … it simply takes

way too long for this shit to move anywhere … hour after hour for a few PIPS?

… UGHH! … quite frankly, forcing myself to get up and look at dead markets

churning is sickening … yea, the Yen has had a little run, but EURUSD &

GBPUSD are a joke, and Turnkey’s LP’s have ruined the crosses … VIX

manipulation plays havoc with the algorithm, where you get day after day of

bullshit tiny ranges, and then here comes a 150+ PIP day followed by more

bullshit … I simply can‘t take this shit any longer and stay sane … if they moved

it would be different, but they don’t, at least not consistently enough for my

trader blood … I know what I said the other day about EUR & YEN being the

only 2 markets at Turnkey with low costs … I also know if I can’t trade ‘em what

difference does it make?


These Turnkey markets leave us with ZERO good choices … I have to pick a

market that moves and hold my nose from the stench of Turnkey’s scumbag LP’s,

who never met a market they didn’t like to steal money from … I got no choice

… and given the new gold paradigm, thank you Vlad & crew, going forward we’ll

hold our nose and be in gold … quite frankly, I don’t see how it can be any worse

than the utter horseshit in FX … and if the spread gets blown out, I wait ‘til it

comes back in … I have reached the outer boundaries of sanity dealing with FX

… fuck ‘em, I don’t care anymore … so back to gold, and I’ll just deal with it if

there are problems … no trades today in anything … gold today completely dead.


And in BTC? … moves in Asia can’t do Mr. Jack Squat in either the European

and/or US sessions … today, not even $800 … how pathetic is that?


… outta here  … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment