CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, April 21, 2022

SO YOU WANNA LIVE IN PARADISE, HUH?

“That look you get when everything in the Caribbean goes FUBAR!”


By far, it’s the hardest part of living anywhere in the Caribbean for U.S. and/or

European peoples … and it’s getting used to the fact that nobody anywhere here

gives a shit about your schedule, your time, and your inconvenience when they

fuck up … everything is “shit happens man” and you either deal with it, or it drives

you literally insane … cuz you sure as Hell ain’t gonna change hundreds of years

of “manana time”! … as readers remember, a few days ago I went in for my annual

health checkup … and I was informed that some things they can test and others

will be done later, instead of the day I went in … OK, so like when exactly?

… Welp!, we don’t know yet, we’ll email you … and yesterday late afternoon, I get

an email telling me to report to this place at 08:00 AM EST tomorrow morning to

proceed with your check up … “well WTF, what if that time isn’t convenient for

me”? … doesn’t matter, be here.


Any bets on how long I sit in a plastic chair waiting for this shit to commence at

08:00? … I’m guessing about 1 PM, after my ass has mummified into stone, they’ll

call my lucky number … and if I don’t go, they’ll call it at 8:05 and reschedule me

for August 5 … welcome to the Caribbean!


So, today is a no trade gold and/or BTC trading day … not my fault, it simply is

what it is … from the looks of things, not a very good day anyway, but that can

change in a heartbeat … anyway, I’ll be back at things tonight for Friday’s action,

where for the most part this week the Asian session has been unusually quiet

… are markets settling down to the May 4 FED meeting? … dunno, but the trading

action “bloom” is off the proverbial rose in quite a few markets, not just gold.


Wherever you live, check the nightly news tonight for a crazed guy who went nuts

in the Caribbean … could be me if they keep me there all day with all the other

“cattle” they call patients … just think of me as a modern day “Spartacus”, leading

a rebellion! … or maybe Bruce Willis in “Die Hard” in the Nakatomi building giving

Hans the business! … OK, maybe not … I’ll sit and endure and be a “good boy”

and be back here tomorrow.


… outta here for some FUBAR Caribbean “fun” … “The future’s so bright I need

sunglasses”!! 😎😎 … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




 

No comments:

Post a Comment