CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

ENGINEERING A DEPRESSION … CREATING THE NEXT CRISIS

 

“Nothing good ever comes from the FED … nothing!”

All of these financial markets are like watching popsicles melt on a sidewalk in

summertime … slow steady, drip drip they go, right down the rabbit hole … gold

today, not even a market … what a cruel joke … FED minutes coming at

2 PM EST … this is gonna get messy.


And messy it got … serious up/down chop from Hell only a scumbag banker

would love that’s part of the market manipulation … “oh please FED Lounge

Lizards, tell us why you did what you did at the last meeting … and that’s market

breaking huge news? … what am I missing”?


One algo buy signal early in gold, TURNKEY PAMM DOWN SLIGHTLY MORE

THAN 0.1% … we got absolutely hung out to dry on the liquidation fill, the algo

signal a “false positive” … I’m not at all sure we can trade gold every day … the

intraday VIX is so inconsistent … ones second dead, the next bat shit crazy [BSC],

and 2 minutes later it’s over … WUT happened? … and of course, it doesn’t help

when they blow the spread out either … had a long talk with Turnkey this AM

… against my better judgment I might add, cuz I’m sick of their lies and bullshit,

but they’re gonna put the PAMM on a different live server that should give us

better consistency from trades, especially the “Stock Bellies” … “OK, I said, but

fuck me again with horrific slippage on a fill that is wholly unjustified, and I will

wage war … and while gold when it’s moving is a good trade, when it slows down

it’s a death trap … so, we’ll see how the SP500 CFD responds to some trades on

this “new live server” … if it’s satisfactory, then I’ll do more signal trades and

slowly raise volumes.


We’ll see what happens, and the only reason I entertain this option, is cuz nothing

else they offer is doing the job of a real market, so what do we have to lose? … and

if they burn us for a few bucks, they know what’s coming next, and I don’t think

they want that from a PR perspective … besides, the SP500 is moving well, so

there are algorithm signal trades there … spread is another story, and if it gets

stupid, I’ll just back away ‘til it comes in … gold and/or “Spoos”, what a combo.


Over in BTC, some BTC trades for “The Syndicate” … UP A HAIR UNDER 0.2%

… BTC today with much better trading action than seen in weeks … hopefully, this

is back … we’ll see.


I’m a little under the weather today with a sinus headache … weather here in the

Caribbean this winter has been horrible … cloudy and very windy almost every

day since Christmas … and its affecting my disposition greatly … need better

weather Mommy Nature!


… outta here  … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!!😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment