CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, December 12, 2022

LIKE WATCHING DOGS CHASE CARS

 

“Now what traders?!!”

A whole ton of bullshit this week … CPI tomorrow, the FED Lounge Lizards on

Wednesday, and a $4 trillion OPEX on Friday … some apprehension maybe?

… nahhh, the DOW30 just goes straight up from the criminal NYSE open … it’s

early yet, so we’ll see if this sticks, but still … FX doing their respective part,

acting like the walking dead.


But, back to the “Stock Bellies” … my preference would be to trade the SP500,

but since we can’t cuz of bullshit bid/offer spread + slippage from Hell, the

disadvantage to us is simply to great … our only option for any of these markets

that makes any sense at all is the DOW30 … FX makes me want to go outside and

yell at clouds, and today I had that feeling with the DOW30 … coming into today

and looking at the week, today shapes up as the “weak sister” of the 5 trading

days … calm before the storm so to speak … but as so often happens with any of

the “Stock Bellies”, the road to success is paved with memory loss … meaning,

don’t think, just take the F-ing signal stupid! … how many years & decades have I

preached this? … and yet today, I sit here and watch the DOW30 put in some of

the prettiest algorithm buy signals you’ll ever see on a chart, and pass on ‘em cuz

I think … think … the market should correct more … where’s the Newbie dunce

cap? … [ah yes, the dog is bringing it to me as I write … happily I might add!]

… my apologies to my PAMM clients for being a dumb shit today.


And again, as it’s want to do quite often, when good moves are over, there isn’t

anything left but some kind of “Loser Formation” … and if it doesn’t go straight

sideways, it sure feels like it’s doing exactly that, cuz it can’t go up / down to

save it’s life … tomorrow sees CPI early, so plenty of rock & roll coming … no

more “thinking” … onto tomorrow. 


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment