CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, December 29, 2022

FUGETABOUT IT!

 

“The Soprano family as LP’s would be better than what we got now!!”

Hard to imagine it’s worse, but then it is! … always trying their best to screw us

day in and day out … absolutely no reason to see the gold spread go higher other

than pure greed … from around 25 cents to 46 cents, back & forth she goes … as

I’ve said a million times, watch the spread for 5 minutes, and whatever the

HIGHEST amount is, that’s what you’re gonna get … and I ain’t paying 46 cents, I

don’t care if it goes up/down $50 … still, some good signals today in gold, despite

a crap range for the day.


Moving over to crude oil, I am somewhat surprised crude hasn’t reacted to the

ChiComs doing a 180 backflip on COVID … FROM zero tolerance, to just live with

it, and oil can’t react? … in any event, a very low range day with nothing to speak

of in terms of moves that mattered … the oil trade appears to be out for the rest

of 2022.


Over in “Stock Bellies”, a straight shot up, followed mostly by sideways action,

with a halfway decent range … looks to be year end balancing, but who knows … I

had a long talk with Coinexx management earlier today, RE the SP500 CFD

… quite frankly, I’d rather trade the “Spoos” than the DOW30 … same action,

better liquidity & volume … tomorrow I’m gonna do some very light volume

algorithm signal trades in the “Spoos”, where I’ll be watching slippage and

latency very closely … let’s see if their talk matches my trading reality … last day

of the trading year, and it can’t end soon enough … what a crap week, especially

crude oil … “Stock Bellies” better than I thought they would be, and gold

disappoints cuz the Asshats making a market can’t get their shit together and

make an honest market … Gee, who’s shocked over this one? … it’s why we have

3 markets … they can’t all be “EFFED UP” by LP’s can they? … no trades today

for the PAMM cuz gold was messed up beyond repair, crude oil dead, and the

“Stock Bellies” never corrected enough to matter the entire day from the criminal

NYSE open … from where I sit, the version 2 trading algorithm is “gold in the

vault”, it’s that good … natch, we got end of the year “scumbaggery & fuckery”

going on with spreads and slippage cuz they can, so nobody should be

shocked by thieving LP’s or markets that go nowhere fast … I’m a little surprised

the “Spoos” went orbital today, but “Stock Bellies” are in a different universe

than gold or oil … financial versus phyz … let’s see what year end brings … onto

tomorrow.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!! 


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment