CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GOLD SHORTS!

 

“Casual wear for a gold trader!!”

Welp!, nothing like an approximate $33 range for gold today, with shorts getting

obliterated on a breakout above 1822 … imagine what 2023 will hold for our

favorite pet rock? … meanwhile, a dead day for crude oil, with not even a $2 range

as I write, and the DOW30 muddling along up/down with no place to go.


Short blog today as I work on some projects … missed 2 wonderful algorithm

buy signals cuz I’m an idiot … did take one algorithm buy signal, but was

disappointed in how it acted once I got in … volume was very light, but fills and

latency excellent, so no complaints there … knock on wood let’s keep it like that!

… PAMM UP FRACTIONALLY TODAY … didn’t see that explosion in price to the

upside coming, especially since the DOW30 and crude oil did very little … oh

well, live and learn … the version 2 algorithm modeled price behavior perfectly

… now all I need to do is take the red pill into the gold matrix … today showing

beyond all doubt, if you snooze you lose … onto tomorrow!


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” πŸ’“!! … Onward & Upward!! 


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment