CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, September 9, 2022

SCUMBAG BANKS GET HELP FROM THE USUAL SUSPECTS

“USDJPY trading defined … just follow the rabbit!”


Thank you BOJ Apparatchiks for that “Stick Save” for the scumbag LP banks

… never hurts to have “friends” in high places to bail your sorry asses out

… and down goes Frazier overnight.


And like the self fulfilling prophecy that’s waiting to happen, scumbag LP banks

go after sell stops with a vengeance, once the “all clear” is given by by those on

“high” … after all, Kuroda and the other corrupt rats at the BOJ WILL GET THEIR

CUT OF THE SKIM from the offshore prop accounts where all the action takes

place … count on it! … how they call these “markets” [cough, bullshit, cough] is

beyond me … and when it’s over, it’s straight up the ladder from where it dies at

the top, the corrective action over and done with, order books cleaned out on a

Friday, and there isn’t anything left from a “market movement” perspective

except crumbs … a little up, a little down … “a little song, a little dance, a little

seltzer down your pants!” … although to a lesser extent than the usual horseshit

thrown at us, it’s really nothing more than “speed of light … crickets”.


On top of that, and I’m under the weather today with some kind of stomach

shenanigans, and I feel like just walking out into the ocean and seeing if I can

walk to another island … “Oh, I could die? … really? … gee, wouldn’t that be a

shame? … the only thing preventing me is the Mrs. would kill me all over again,

and does anybody really want that? … I’m sure you can understand my trader

logic here!”


Trading action today better than usually seen on a Friday, not that it did me any

good sitting on the toilet doubled over for about 99% of the total morning … no

trades today cuz I was literally incapacitated tending to anatomical matters of a

delicate nature … onto Monday, with a blog update on Sunday.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of  sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas








No comments:

Post a Comment