CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, September 19, 2022

DONE IN BY A STUPID TROPICAL STORM

 

“Seriously!?”

Welcome to the parking lot of the local WalGreens [using their free WiFi, they got

a satellite link], where down here in so called “Paradise”, a tropical storm has

turned the place upside down. I got no electricity [not a problem cuz I got diesel

generators], no phone, no internet [big problem], and you’d think a CAT 26

hurricane came through and the end of humanity was at hand.


However, throw in the usual incompetence, stupidity, and don’t forget corruption

of the Caribbean, along with the very best of third world 1950’s technology, and

it’s a wonder anybody has anything … “what’s the rush, we’ll fix it tomorrow!”


I’ll be back up with my next blog, as soon as everything returns to normal … let’s

hope that’s tomorrow, but knowing this shithole, and the Idiot Dopes running

things here, it could be days, not hours … who knows, cuz they surely don’t

… we’ll see … be back soon.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of  sunglasses ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž,

and my own Brinks armored truck” ๐Ÿ’“!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment