CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

THE USDJPY FREIGHT TRAIN CLIMBS EVER HIGHER

 

“I think “Peter Pan” Kuroda has got a big problem!”

The YEN freight train rolls on, busting 136 to the upside, and this level hasn’t

been seen since the 1990’s … and why not? … “Peter Pan” Kuroda & crew have

made it abundantly clear over the last week, they have no intention of giving up

“Yield Curve Control” [YCC] on the 10 YR. JGB … by Dumberg estimates, last

week alone they QE’d $81 billion dollars worth to keep the 10 YR. yield at 0.25%

… you gonna abandon that now? … this quickly & lose face? … not a chance!


Asia flies, the rest of the world dies … and Europe wakes up for an hour or two

… then New York comes in and they might as well have stayed on vacation … I

didn’t get my screens up ‘till about 7:30 AM EST cuz I had some computer issues

… got those solved, and when I looked over markets, decided the best place to be

today was USDJPY … with the bullshit BOJ meetings over and done with, and

Kuroda quadrupling down on super easy monetary policy, the YEN looks poised

for further weakness … well not today it seems, cuz for the last 5+ hours I’m

staring at a screen with a whopping 25 PIP range, that just came from 20 PIPS a

few minutes ago when buy stops got run in USDJPY … and there's nothing I can

do with that kind of range over that many hours … NADA … just not enough VIX

to matter, thus sending out “false positives” all over the place via signals … TR

was double that of Cable & EURUSD when I came in, but now the TR in USDJPY

is in the high “2’s” … interest rates here in the U.S. on the 10 YR. not moving at

all, and if rates aren’t moving somewhere and “Stock Bellies” ain’t crashing or

skyrocketing, more than likely USDJPY ain’t moving anywhere either … and that

is the exact scenario for today … “do I have to live in Thailand?”


This day disappointing … just nothing to do given the lack of VIX, and it wasn’t

any better in Cable or EURUSD either … just chop bullshit for my entire day

… ughhhh! … spread back to normal in USDJPY, so unless SHTF again I’ll be

back in YEN cuz it's the better pair in terms of VIX right now … you wouldn’t

know it from today, so we’ll see what tomorrow brings … can’t be any worse than

what we saw today … no trades today in anything … onto tomorrow.


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and

my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment