CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

DID NOBODY TELL TUESDAY IT’S NOT MONDAY?

 

“Why can’t FX ever behave!?”

If the first half of today’s European session was any more dead, a van would

come and take it to the morgue … seriously, I know it’s summer and everything,

but still … so about 6:30 AM EST, I switched back over to USDJPY, cuz I can’t

take watching EURUSD go up and down half a PIP over and over again for what

like seems forever … for cryin’ out loud, move SOMEWHERE! 


And while USDJPY is acting better than I anticipated from the weekend, it has

since died as well as the New York session starts … NOON in New York, and

USDJPY has got about a 30 PIP-ish range since I switched over 5 ½ + hours

ago … again with a somewhat dead market in the fact it can’t move anywhere

… how can a market correct if it doesn’t move somewhere first? … it’s nothing

but a “Flying Wedge of Death” [FWD] with trips to both sides consistently, and

that only means “coin flip” trades which aren’t statistically significant.


I thought USDJPY would be quieting down, and maybe at some point it will, but

it isn’t now, while EURUSD continues to disappoint … so, back to USDJPY until

it does slow down over a period of some consequence, not just a day or two

… my mistake in thinking it has run it’s volatility course … no trades today cuz

nothing to do within tiny ranges, first with EURUSD, then with USDJPY not doing

anything after about 6:30 AM EST … onto tomorrow.


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and my

own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment