CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, June 16, 2022

THE SWISS SHOW THE E.U. HOW TO DO IT

 

“The mindset of ECB Apparatchiks!”

“STFU and just do it!” … that’s the message the Swiss sent to their E.U.

Apparatchik soyboy cousins across the border … no need for useless talk,

nobody believes you anyway, just fucking do it already … and so the Swiss did,

raising rates out of nowhere and somewhat shocking the market … that only

leaves the idiotic BOJ still in denial [no, not a river in Egypt!] about global

inflationary problems, as they throw TRILLIONS OF YEN at their “yield curve

control” [YCC] in the 10 YR. JGB … and with the BOJ meeting tonight, it gives

rise to a thought in the market that maybe, just maybe, “Peter Pan” Kuroda will

fold and the BOJ abandons YCC tonight … quite frankly, I wouldn’t count on it,

but when the tidal wave of selling hits the market, you push buttons first and

ask questions later … and down goes Frazier as USDJPY goes

“Thelma & Louise” over 200+ PIPS lower.


The YEN market seems pretty convinced, thanks to the Swiss, that tonight’s

BOJ interest rate meeting is gonna show a tilt towards some kind of tightening

… don’t expect “Peter Pan” to make any announcement, that’ll be left to some

junior underling who can take the hit for misspeaking if the trial balloon doesn’t

work out like they planned with the big scumbag banks … but again, this is

YEN-land, where saving face from “fuck ups” is mandatory, and I’d kinda be

shocked if they did something like this … but who knows, we’ll find out later.


What part of the next sentence contains the key, critical word in it? … “When

everything works like it’s supposed to work, the trading algorithm is almost

unbeatable.” … if you said “when”, you are correct … today sees both Netdania

& Turnkey’s platform we’re on go down for about 30 seconds when SHTF after the

Swiss raised rates “unexpectedly” … of course, it happens right after I get a buy

signal from Netdania … wonderful, what’s next fucking locusts or blood out of the

tap water? … and what makes it worse, is the fact that if the systems were up, I

could have gotten a decent scalp profit out of it … but no, can’t have that, cuz

that’s not the way the universe works … when shit goes down, you don’t win, you

lose … period … OK, wonderful, now I get to spend the day making it back, which

I mostly did … it is what it is, a feature of having to trade in the electronic era … I

would have bitched, but nobody anywhere at either place gives a shit, so what’s

the point of yelling at the clouds?


Now that we’re past the London Fix, USDJPY is starting to take on “The Twilight

Zone” aura of a market that is getting hit with what happens after a parabolic

rise … with a 317+ PIP range as I write and getting bigger by the second, it’s time

to back away from USDJPY or asses are gonna need aloe butter cream soon

… very soon … spreads have blown out at Turnkey, and the bid/offer quote is

experiencing hectic movement up/down … no thanks.


I’m adding Cable [GBPUSD] to our list of tradeable markets on the platform, and

will probably trade it tomorrow simply cuz USDJPY is trading like a penny stock

in Vancouver on meth & steroids … for Cable, listed spread is decent, movement

good, and I don’t think we’ll see slippage … I could be wrong, and if I am we’ll

move on from it and go to EURUSD, but I like it better than EURUSD, which

“fragmentation” is making any moves tricky … sure, Cable has BoJo, who’s a

train wreck, but he’ll survive at least for now. Since Wednesday’s FED blowout,

in the last 8 hours, Cable is UP almost 400 PIPS! … smells like a general FX

turnaround off dollar strength, and with YEN going bonkers higher, this has a

chance to be a good bottom for FX against the dollar going forward … it might

be all downhill in rates and a depression on the horizon for the U.S., and with it

a general price surge among FX pairs … to soon to tell, but it sure as Hell feels

like it … so at least in that respect it feels like a very good time to “switch gears”

some and go to EURUSD and/or GBPUSD, cuz they will do better than USDJPY

going lower if I’m even close to being right … I’d trade Cable today, but I don’t

want to start with a New York afternoon … I’ll hit it tonight [tomorrow] and we’ll

go from there. So far looking at Cable, the algorithm on the 15s is “gold bars”!


I’ve said before on the blog posts, that I didn’t like the parabolic rise in USDJPY

cuz it always ends the same … bloodbath for LONGS! … well, today we see that

… granted precipitated by the Swiss, but it’s always something out of nowhere

that’s the catalyst, and that’s what catches people off guard and starts the

avalanche … this time and in this market, IT’S NO DIFFERENT! … unless Kuroda

& crew go full retard “double down” on stupidity tonight, USDJPY has got

some weeks and months of bullshit trading to absorb before a day like this is

forgotten and recovered from … it’s the way it’s always been in markets.


A shipload of algorithm buy signals today in USDJPY, and if it hadn’t been for

platform breakdowns & service provider [Netdania] issues when SHTF, they

would have ALL been winners … and that’s on a day when USDJPY gets

“CRUSHED” lower … but whatever … TURNKEY PAMM DOWN SLIGHTLY … a

couple of Happy Meals so I’m not gonna get tears in my eyes or anything … the

Mrs., like only she can, says “put on your “big girl panties” and here’s a quarter,

go to a phone booth and call somebody who gives a shit” … inspirational like

always, what can I say? … if I get “issues” again like today, I’ve already decided

to “bite the bullet” and PAY for 15s charts for PAMM trading … I wouldn’t do this

unless I totally believed this is the very best algo across markets, and I know cuz

I’ve looked, and the 15s is solid GOLD with the trading algorithm FOR ANY

MARKET THAT IS MOVING … I almost soiled myself looking at the DAX40, but

since the FX “VIX Genie” is out of the bottle wreaking havoc everywhere and ain’t

goin’ back in anytime soon, FX is trading particularly well and I’d be shocked if it

slows down at all … just too much going on with central banks and interest rates,

oil prices, and of course the Ruskies … for a scalper like myself, the trading algo

on the 15s is like being on the trading floor it’s that good … well, no really

it’s better!


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and

my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment