CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, September 24, 2021

MAN FLU TIME

 

“Yea, that’s what I’m talkin’ about! … “Hoover Dam” straight”

Man flu has struck again … fever, body ache, even my eyebrows hurt … aspirin,

massive doses of Vitamins B, C, & E, and lots of super cold water will fix me up in

no time flat … that or I’m dead by morning … in the meantime, though, this sucks.


Ohe algorithm signal early, right near the European open in the DAX30, and the

TURNKEY PAMM UP FRACTIONALLY.


Over in crypto, “The Syndicate” back in action and we’re UP

APPROXIMATELY 0.19%


I’m fading fast, and I’m hitting the sack for some shuteye.


Blog update on Sunday [if I make it]… outta here … “the future looks so bright, I

need sunglasses”! 😎… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment