CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, September 27, 2021

“MAN FLU” DAY 4

 

“Even the cat has caught the “Man Flu” spirit!”

It’s hard to trade when you look at your computer and see 3 of ‘em … RUH ROH!

… back to bed I go … feel better but am sooooooo “Hoover Dam” tired and I have

ZERO stamina … well, that was a nice 7+ hour “nap” … should be ready to go

tomorrow, as I once again defeat the dreaded “man flu” and live to tell about it

… the thing about this one, though, was the severe body ache … this one for the

record books, where even my hair hurt … looking at some charts, I can’t explain

the pure stupidity of the Asian session, that gets mauled once cash markets in

Europe open, and then dies into the U.S. … why do you think I call them the 

“Chuckleheads”?


… outta here … “the future looks so bright, I need sunglasses”! 😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment