CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

SUCK THE LAST ONE IN … PULL THE PLUG

“And it’s not just the MSM … it’s the financial MSM as well!?”   

I had planned on writing something different today, but then along came 
this POS day in gold … “seriously, I can’t even begin to describe the level of 
BS manipulation going on in this market, it’s so bad, but what is even worse is 
the ongoing mystery ticks & spikes from hell that skew price, for the simple 
purpose of screwing the public at the banks benefit … it’s worse in gold than 
any other market on the board … you add up all the M1’s where gold went 
up/down over $1, and you’d get hundreds of M1’s, but look at the New York 
range, and it hasn’t done shit … if this isn’t front running customer orders 
and manipulation than what the hell is it”?

I’m also announcing today, that I’m dropping the gold trading algorithm I’m 
using up ‘till now … while OK, when it loses, it gets “monkey hammered” on 
my Richter Scale, and that simply isn’t good enough for me … “quite frankly, 
I’m better than the algorithm calling the market, and I’m going with my trading 
instincts … also, I’m going to be trading bigger volumes going forward, as gold 
looks to be entering a new bull market in the weeks & months ahead”.

A handful of algorithm trades today, and the PAMM is down a couple 
hundred bucks. 

Not at all happy with the area of the algorithm buy calls, but I went with 
them nonetheless … you know the drill, if I don’t take ‘em it goes up, and if 
I do take ‘em it hangs me out to dry. Granted, the calls come at important 
inflection points, but the way this market is manipulated, and the quickness 
of the sharp drops, along with dealer “scumbaggery”, if the algo is wrong the 
market punishes the position quicker than you can imagine. So, screw that, 
I’ll use my instincts which are better anyway, and that means buying lows 
and selling higher.

Each day I come in to trade, I keep thinking gold trading action can’t get any 
worse, and almost without fail, every day sees it get worse. This market has 
some serious dislocation problems, not the least of which are the scumbag 
banks running it … about ¾ of the time, it isn’t even a serious market, and 
trading it simply hands money to scumbag banks … this is where we are in 
the paradigm of central bank manipulation.

I’m also announcing today, a return to some trading in GBPUSD for the 
MAM … there are a couple of reasons for this; 1) “Brexit” continues to roil 
Cable, and more than likely will continue to do so well into the future, but the 
days of huge gap moves up/down in seconds, on some Pol and/or Apparatchik 
moving his/her lying lips to fund a mistress account somewhere, seem to be 
over … yes, Cable moves, but the days of 50+ PIPS gaps up/down in a 
millisecond, which used to be very common, now seem to be over, 2) ranges 
and movement are much better than gold MOST days, and 3) quite frankly 
can “slippage candy”, bullshit bid/offer spreads, and mystery spikes from 
hell be any worse than what we see in gold on an almost consistent basis? 
… no, they aren’t.

Quite frankly, I’m very disappointed with the way gold is being held down 
and manipulated, and having to navigate pure bullshit most days via the 
scumbag bullion dealers, and it is holding down PAMM / MAM performance 
like a weighted anchor around my waist. Of course, I’m not giving up on gold 
or any such thing, I’m simply saying Cable is being re-added to trade cuz it 
has what we need in a market … where a majority of days gold doesn’t. So, 
don’t be surprised to see some Cable trades going forward.

Onto tomorrow … I need a drink … until tomorrow mi amigos 
… Onward & Upward!!
 
Have a great day everybody!

-vegas





 

No comments:

Post a Comment