CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, December 1, 2023

DEEP THOUGHTS FRIDAY

 

“Me, when I’m not trading!!”

It’s Spicoli day for markets … how far will he put his foot in his mouth?

… everything in traditional markets pretty much frozen until the Grand Wizard

of Lounge Lizards speaks early this afternoon.


Gold can’t trade, oil is sabotaged by HFT LP morons & thieves, and FX is a joke

… and after careful review and thought [see above], I’m treading back into

“Stock Bellies” via the NDX100, come Monday … I’ll have my Sunday blog post

update fill in the blanks … as for today, this sucks … up until about 11 AM EST,

ETH with another stellar $20 range bag of bullshit … but on Sunday’s update, I’ll

have details on another “arb scalp” opportunity, that I think a lot of people will

be interested in knowing more about … until then. No trades in the PAMM today,

and I’ll have trade details going forward on Sunday’s blog update.


Over at IQCENT, when ranges get tight “arb scalps” get tougher, but with the

west coast tech crypto lovers, action picks up dramatically once the NYSE and

NDX100 open up for cash trading … “The Syndicate” UP APPROXIMATELY 0.2%

today on light volumes … can we get Bitcoin through 39K please and ETH

through 2125? … appears to be very tough resistance there, and with these tight

ranges I’m a little hesitant with going “eyeballs deep” into an “arb scalp” … sure,

they’re highly profitable and have a very high probability of success, but I don’t

favor getting caught in some kind of crypto “Whale” downdraft either, and that’s

why the light volumes … much more on the Sunday update.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment