CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, November 30, 2023

CRYPTO CASH / CRYPTO PERPETUAL FUTURES

 

“Upon receiving your futures stop order fill!!”

It’s one of the “bigly & yuge” advantages of “arb scalping” crypto at IQCENT

… the horrendous buy/sell stops seen in perpetual futures ala Phemex, aren’t

participated in by the IQCENT LP … that tells me they use the cash market for

hedging / laying off risk exposure, and filling our orders … the only difference

between the LP and us, is that they “arb scalp” for less than we do, and they

do sells as well as buys! … and it’s why I tell people, NEVER PLACE A LIMIT

OR STOP ORDER IN AT IQCENT.


Crude oil too hot for my tastes … quite frankly between m1 candles that go

30 - 50+ cents in less than a minute, then throw in the scumbag LP in oil that

blows the spread out to upwards of 5 cents, I simply give up on oil … if you

want a bullshit market where you’re behind the 8-ball constantly, then trade oil

… today the “Thugs & Dictators” that run OPEC having some buy/sell fun I’m

sure … I’ll have some answers for the PAMM tomorrow … No trades today,

thank you very much scumbag LP that thinks I’m stupid enough to trade a 5

cent spread … GFY!


Crypto simply D.E.A.D. … ETHUSDT over the last 8+ hours has a $20 range

… “arb scalps” slightly there, but in this tight of a range there isn’t much at the

table to eat … very scarce … “The Syndicate” barely making anything, we’re UP

FRACTIONALLY … big whoop … onto tomorrow.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment