CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, December 17, 2023

SUNDAY UPDATE: BEWARE THE LYING FED

 

“Only the “circumstances” change!!”

I wouldn’t call it “man flu”, but since Friday night I’ve been fighting something

… very high winds here in the Caribbean for the last week have kicked up a

whole shitload of dust, sand, and who knows what else into the air … and while

I have been careful to avoid being outside, it finally got to me by Friday night

… and today it hasn’t let up one bit … not really sick, but not 100% either

… “ain’t perceived paradise sometimes a B.I. Itch?”


Directly below, this week’s 20 Day / NY Session Range & Median values for

selected markets.


click on table to enlarge

Some homemade chicken noodle soup, go to be early, and by tomorrow I should

be OK and back to “normal” … “right, let’s just call that “normal”, OK?


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment