CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, December 21, 2023

DAY THREE OF “MAN FLU”

 

“Leave the cookies, just in case of a divine miracle that sees me survive!!”

Thank goodness for modern medicine and antibiotics! … Feel much better today,

but that ain’t sayin’ much … putting a number on it, I’d say I’m about 60% back,

which is better than the -30 I was at yesterday … sleep, plenty of fluids, meds,

and of course my faithful companion right by my side, through thick and thin no

matter what, being there with unconditional support and love cuz that’s what

dogs do … should be back to normal by Saturday, Sunday at the latest … I

haven’t spent any time looking at markets, mostly cuz it’s tough to focus when

you’re FUBAR! … let’s see what tomorrow brings.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment