CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, December 18, 2023

JUST ANOTHER WORTHLESS / USELESS DECEMBER MONDAY

 

“I got Jammies” just like these!!”

Thanks FED! … somebody spare me these Ass Clowns … markets so FUBAR

right now, they got no idea where they be goin’, so let’s go nowhere! … this is

no accident! … Cable just plain sick.


Might as well be useless & worthless, cuz that kinda describes me today … that

“thing” I caught did not go away quietly during the night … early this AM,

“The Mrs.” took me to the hospital for a blood test, as well as testing for

dehydration … I’m hydrated fine enough, and the blood test was negative for

any problems, so who knows? … back at home around Noon and what did I

miss? … NADA. Stopped at the store and got copious quantities of fresh fruit,

and in a day or two I’ll be fine … No trades in anything today … onto tomorrow!


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck 💓”!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment