CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, May 8, 2022

SUNDAY UPDATE: THE PUKEFEST IS OVER

 

“A summation of Thursday, Friday, & most of Saturday … good times!”

How I caught this is beyond me … don’t think it was from bad food … all I

remember is feeling nauseous, like that shot put in your stomach, and then the

avalanches started … there was a time on Friday when I swore I would never eat

food again … then after sleeping like 20 hours, I woke up Saturday night and was

starving … go figure.


The 20 Day Range MA’s of selected pairs directly below.


click on table to enlarge

It’s worth noting, that while traditional markets go bat shit crazy [BSC], crypto is

lagging badly … quite frankly, crude oil with a 20 Day Range of nearly $5, is like

having BTC [Bitcoin] with a $5,000 range … I continue to say, there ain’t anything

out there that comes even close to crude oil in terms of VIX or daily ranges … and

while FX majors continue to enjoy good VIX right along with world “Stock Bellies”,

crude oil stomps the crap out of all of ‘em … of course, it matters greatly where

you trade it, and whether or not the LP’s, right along with the brokerage house,

can maintain a CONSISTENT spread that reflects market realities … very often,

Turnkey has no clue what reality is, and other houses literally “eat their lunch”

… my 2 favorites are 1) SIMPLE FX [3 cent spread, no commissions, and NO KYC],

and 2) XBTFX [2 cent spread, $7 RT commission, and NO KYC] … for trading oil,

you can’t go wrong at either.


I had planned on releasing the trading algorithm today, but that gets put on hold

‘til next weekend cuz of my “indisposed condition” Thursday, Friday, & Saturday

… onto the week.   


… outta here  … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment