CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

PENNSYLVANIA … METAPHOR FOR A BANANA REPUBLIC

“The entire country is CORRUPT, top to bottom!”

A week has gone by and still no results in the “R” primary in one of the most

corrupt and crooked states out there … maybe Illinois, New Jersey, & New York

are as corrupt [all blue btw and are recognized as dysfunctional Libtard

shitboxes, where anybody who had an ounce of brains wouldn’t be there], but

IMHO there isn’t a place MORE corrupt … and you somehow think all of this

bullshit is legit? … scam votes all over the place … France had a national

election a couple of weeks ago and everything went off perfectly, with no

“scumbaggery & fuckery” that the U.S. is known for, from county dog catcher

to Preezy … what a fucking disgrace, but why should anybody be surprised?


I had planned on writing today about some other things, most notably the

trading algorithm, but that can wait … this is far, far more important and it

involves my favorite house I love to bash when appropriate, Turnkey Forex

… why make this a long story? … let me cut right to the chase … earlier today,

we got put on their institutional platform, where latency on fills [time to execute

for the initiation of an order] is 60 - 100+ TIMES FASTER THAN REGULAR MT4

TRADING PLATFORMS … OUR COMMISSIONS FOR THE PAMM ARE ZERO

… and what this means for pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, & USDJPY [and maybe

AUDUSD, NZDUSD, & USDCAD if I ever choose to go there], is the absolute

fastest times out there, with razor thin spreads dependent on market conditions,

AND the ability to do huge volumes if I so desire, all without the FULL RETAIL

MT4 “SCUMBAGGERY & FUCKERY” FOUND ON SMALL RETAIL SPEC

MT4 / MT5 PLATFORMS … no more hundreds upon hundreds of milliseconds

[ms] on the low side to sometimes FULL SECONDS when SHTF on the high

side, that’s guaranteed to give us shit fills off the market.


Earlier today I did a EURUSD trade in 10 ms!! … scalped it for profit in 46

seconds, suffered ZERO SLIPPAGE OFF THE OFFER [getting long], and suffered

ZERO SLIPPAGE LIQUIDATING … I mean seriously folks, I ALMOST SOILED

MYSELF I got so excited. For us in the PAMM, this is a “gamechanger”, and will

directly lead to much larger trade volumes, and ultimately to much, much better

returns … “F-ing GiddyUP!”


Under normal VIX conditions to maybe slightly elevated, USDJPY has a spread

of 0.0 - 0.3 PIPS, with most of the day oscillating between 0.1 & 0.2 … EURUSD a

tenth of a PIP higher … Cable about 0.4 - 0.8 … when VIX goes noticeably higher

add 0.1 - 0.2 tenths of a PIP, especially in Cable & JPY and maybe higher … for

trading news, simply stay away! 


Basically, I pressed them for details on how any institution could trade with them

and not be pissed off about latency & slippage … that’s when I found out the

details … I mean WTF? … it’s like going from a black rotary phone to an Apple

iphone 13 Pro! … “umm, exactly when were you gonna get around to telling me

this shit when I blister your ears cuz latency & fills are so bad”? … Welp!, better

late than never AND HERE WE ARE! … now, I know all of this is applicable to the

entire spot FX space … I don’t know if it applies to the CFD’s, cuz spot FX is all

scumbag banks, and most CFD’s are HFT’s [High Frequency Traders, e.g.,

Citadel] … not that it matters much, cuz with conditions like this now for us, I

don’t give a shit what the “Spoos” or gold does, except to watch it for

“risk on / risk off” [RORO] clues that would affect either EUR, GBP, and/or JPY.


But one thing is for certain, and that’s if I can trade EURUSD, USDJPY, and/or

GBPUSD [Cable] with ZERO slippage at these kinds of latency times, the way it

moves historically and has been moving higher with a 20 Day Range MA lately,

then this is the kind of “dream scenario” from floor trading days where we have

a huge advantage over others … sure, these 3 are moving fast and nobody has a

problem with that [or shouldn’t], and if you get a false positive then you get one

… put on your “big girl panties”, live with it and move on to the next trade … what

sends blood pressure over 200 is when they bend you over a barbed wire fence,

take their sweet ass time in executing the order, and handing out slippage that

would make Vito Corleone blush with envy … there have simply been way too

many times in the past where latency has BEEN OVER A SECOND +!, and from

where I wanted to get filled I end up with some shitbanger special 1.5 - 2 PIPS off

the market … and that’s just getting in, what about getting out? … as I said, this

is “dream scenario” floor trading shit without having to commute to the floor in

Murder, Illinois and risk getting shot … from the sunny Caribbean, I finally

… F-ING FINALLY! … got better floor trading conditions than from yesteryear

… seriously, can’t ask or expect anything better than that.


From that first trade, after setup, I’ve spent most of the day getting all of my

laptops [including the dogs] that I use configured correctly … now we’re into the

New York afternoon … did the one algorithm trade in EURUSD, and the TURNKEY

PAMM IS UP SLIGHTLY … when I say this is a “gamechanger” for us, I seriously

mean it and I’m not blowing smoke up anybody’s ass … all I can say in closing

summation, is it’s about “F-ING TIME”, but I’m also appreciative we’re finally on

it … no sense dwelling on “water under the bridge” … onto tomorrow!


… outta here  … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




 

No comments:

Post a Comment