CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

IDIOTS EVERYWHERE

“Especially at my house!”

I get up this morning ready to slaughter EURJPY, and hit my screens about

5 AM EST … and I’m not up very long, drinking my morning coffee as daylight

slowly hits the horizon, when all of a sudden I hear very loud screams … my

niece is here over the Memorial Day weekend with friends and they’re out at the

pool for a dip after getting up … and as young dumb asses tend to do, when

there’s more than one of ‘em together anywhere, horseplay and bad things

happening go hand in hand … and after being told NOT to fuck around the pool

and jacuzzi area cuz bad shit will eventually happen, of course they do … my

niece falls, breaks her foot, gashes herself in a few places on sharp rocks, is

bleeding profusely, and the others stand around in shock screaming … I get

out there, wrap the wounds first to stop the bleeding, look at her mangled foot,

and when the Mrs. shows up about one minute later, tell her I’m taking her to the

emergency room at the hospital about 20 minutes away … so I lift her up, tell her

to stop talking and STFU cuz she's in shock, put her in the Jeep and go to the

hospital.


“Do you have insurance or any way to pay for this? … this ain’t the U.S., how

you gonna pay for this? … “Wait … WUT!!!?” … just as I thought … never mind

we’ll sort it out later [sure, sure we will]“! … this happens around 5:15 AM EST

this morning … I get back with her to the house about NOON EST … she’s in

la la land via the pain meds and is in a cast, with some bandages where she

needed stitches … she and her friends were gonna leave tomorrow … her friends

WILL BE LEAVING TOMORROW! … she stays another 10 days to 2 weeks and

will need another visit in about a week to see if everything is healing properly

… another day where something takes me away from trading, and I swear this

last day of May 2022, this is the last day I’m putting up with any of this shit, I

don’t care who lives, dies, or whatever … this is bullshit and has gotta stop

… and will!


I apologize to my PAMM … these last few weeks, it seems like every day it’s

something … it first started when my annual checkup got FUBAR and hasn’t

stopped … why should today be any different? … June starts tomorrow, and with

it non stop trading … only a hurricane or something with the internet will stop

trading … if I have to, I’ll lock the frickin’ door to my study … we missed some

decent signals today with this shit, and on top of that, her little fuck up cost me

right around $7,000, cuz down here if you don’t have insurance it’s pay up front

or sit at the curb until you can … there ain’t any of the U.S. rules down here with

regards to taking everybody that walks through the door, cuz if they did that every

native would be here every frickin’ day for anything and everything … so not only

didn’t I make anything in a market I should have, it cost me 7k to boot … and to

top that off, when I get home the Mrs. is smirking cuz she made a nice wad in the

DAX30 today using the algorithm, and is smirking with profitability … “great, you

can use it to help cover some of the cost for what your niece just did to our

wallets!” … all of a sudden the smirk was gone … poof! … there went all that

shopping money right out the window … however, don’t think for a minute she’ll

actually fork it over from her account anytime soon … what injury, what niece?

… yea, been at this rodeo for a long time and I know how it gets played.


Looking at today’s penny slots markets called financial derivatives, a DOUBLE

REVERSAL in EURJPY, all within about a few hours, which historically means

nothing happens after the second reversal cuz the order books are wiped clean

and the day runs out of steam … of course, it all happens while I play ambulance

driver, but nonetheless it happened … “Stock Bellies” putting in some nice algo

moves as well … one thing I will add when using the algo for trading

… aggressive traders can risk longs when the HULL is hotpink, but they have to

be scalps … especially when the HULL appears to be oscillating back & forth

… that usually means in strong bull or bear markets, the longer term trend trades

can be made for the VIDYA & TEMA … this is if you want to be aggressive … given

the nature of BOJ stupidity and super easy monetary policy, coupled with ECB PIE

HOLES every day talking up rate hikes starting in July, it’s tough to see how

EURJPY is gonna get deeply monkey hammered … of course it still can, cuz PIE

HOLES change their minds, but for now an aggressive stance via EURJPY seems

warranted … this is also mostly true in “Stock Bellies”, cuz they exist in the

“88/6/6” paradigm, and it looks and feels like the back “6” is over for now … it

depends on the FED and whether they fold or not [they will].


Again, my apologies to the PAMM … I WILL be trading it tomorrow come Hell or

high water … the whole day … uninterrupted … the algo is fantastic and the

Brinks truck is waiting on us for delivery … ditto with “The Syndicate” and BTC,

cuz it looks to me like BTC is showing signs of moving again … onto tomorrow.


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



 

No comments:

Post a Comment