CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, May 26, 2022

LIBTARDS ARE SO PREDICTABLE

 

“Dealing with demented Idiots can do this to a person!”

From the usual Harpies that show up after every tragedy on MSM cable shows, to

Francis “Beto” O’Rourke [the Hispanic side of the Irish connection] and Michael

Moore, it’s the usual outrage machine in action … EXIT QUESTION: “Why aren’t

all of you in Chicago every weekend protesting and stopping the violence, where

on average 5 - 20 people will die this upcoming weekend after getting shot?

… are those lives not important worthy of protest? … Well? … Bueller?

… Bueller"?


Another nothing day, capped off with me getting to the screens late cuz 1) I

overslept, and 2) we’re right in front of a 3 day weekend where most people will

make it 4 or 5 … with the platform we’re now on, I’m following Cable, which

should give us the best moves with some VIX … not today though, and to top it

off I got to go to the DMV today [like NOW, so I can stand in line] for some

registrations before I get ticketed … forgot all about it ‘till the Mrs. reminded me

… lovely … what’s next locusts, blood in the water, or raining frogs? … ranges

today pathetic, but not that bad in the European session, so from here on out I’ll

start my day at or before the European open … no trades today, things will start

hopping tonight … onto tomorrow.


… outta here  … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses”!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment