CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, February 20, 2022

SUNDAY UPDATE: THE ENDGAME IS UPON US

 

“I’d say we are already there!”

Is there anything government does that isn’t FUBAR? … Canada a case in point

right now … the U.S. of China under “Taliban Joe” a quasi medical police state

already … protests all over Europe … Australia & New Zealand medical state

gulags … I’d say we’re pretty close to the boiling point of societal revolution, and

the Elites are panicked like never before … what’s the catalyst for anarchy, chaos,

civil war, unrest, as the “silent majority” explodes in anger? … cataclysmic

“Stonks” market declines the world hasn’t ever seen before, gold & crypto to the

moon, and a complete loss of confidence in POLS & Apparatchiks … it’s

happening a little quicker than I thought, and with some luck it can be delayed,

but the proverbial handwriting is already on the wall.


Last week saw some of the strangest market action I’ve ever seen in FX and gold

… FX with a complete inability to move, and gold refusing to correct even a

smidgen, hanging around 1900 with ease … given the news flow, how likely is that

to continue? … the only way to beat the scumbag bullion dealer banks is to buy

the breaks when they come … gold has a very stellar history of screwing many

people over the decades, and this time will be no different, meaning growing to

the sky is not an option … gold looks to be a clear trading winner going forward.


I had planned on posting results, but I don’t like the format I originally chose

… I’m working on a new format, and it should be ready by next week’s blog

update … I’ve been a little under the weather the last few days, and while it’s not

the dreaded  “man flu”, I just haven’t felt 100% … we’ve had an unusually cold and

windy winter high season so far here in the Caribbean, so it could be entirely

mental, as anything under 75℉ and it feels like a “winter blast” to this

transplanted warm weather weenie … tomorrow is “President’s Day”, so U.S.

markets are closed … I’ll just listen to 20 seconds of anything Biden says and

laugh my ass off at the stupidity, and that should cheer me up … onto the week.


click on table to enlarge


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment