CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, February 7, 2022

ANOTHER MONDAY IN THE JUNGLE

 

“Somebody wake me up when something happens!”

This weekend you’d have thought we’re in the hurricane season, down here in

the Caribbean … unusually very high winds, approaching tropical storm to

CAT 1 Hurricane levels on gusts … for February, the height of the high season,

I can’t remember a similar event even coming close … and what it means, is that

internet gets disrupted cuz of the gusts … internet went out last night, and I just

got it back here around 1 PM Paradise Island Time [Noon EST] … and from the

looks of it, I didn’t miss much of anything in EURUSD … basically a 30 PIP-ish

“Flying Wedge of Death” [FWD] that doesn’t have a clue where or what it wants

to do … and to boot an inside day so far from Friday … while there’s been a couple

of weak signals earlier, overall like almost every Monday after an NFP report, it’s a

dead event day … this one no different … “I guess if the internet had to go down,

this is as good a day as any you’ll find to miss! … nothing but trouble from what I

can see on the charts”.


No trading today in anything cuz I had no internet for about 16 hours starting last

night … I went outside and yelled at the clouds … that’ll teach ‘em!

… onto tomorrow.  


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment