CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, June 20, 2021

SUNDAY UPDATE: WELL, WASN’T THAT CONVENIENT?

 

“But you’re too stupid to know that according to the FED!”

Just ask yourself how convenient last week’s $100+ per OZ drop in gold was

to JPM, who’s short tens of thousands of gold futures contracts, one week

before Basel 3 kicks in and allows them to cover shorts with profit instead of

massive loss? … anybody know the email address of where I can sign up for

this deal?


Over in the right hand column you’'ll notice the “LIVE CHAT” link. Click on that

and it takes you to live chat at WireChat, and our chat room “traderzoo”

… register first and pick any username available, and fill in the rest with anything

you want … and that’s it! … chat with me or anyone online through our room

… here at the start, I’ve disabled the ability to upload images [hopefully charts],

but if enough of you want to share charts, simply ask and I’ll enable it … EASY

PEEZEE … all I ask is to be civil & respectful to others and no personal attacks

… other than that fire away … when you come back again simply sign in … pretty

simple and we’ll see how it goes … I’ll usually be around from about 4 - 5 AM EST

[New York] to about 1 - 2 PM EST [New York] to answer some simple questions or

make some comments as the day wears on … if you have more than one

question, or want a more detailed response, simply email me and I’ll respond

ASAP.


This should be one interesting week, culminating with Friday’s close where

the scumbag bullion banks say “buh bye” to trading “unallocated” gold / silver

… so, what’s the end of the week gonna look like? … and for “Stock Bellies”, the

DOW30 goes one way, the SP500 doesn’t know what to do, and the NDX hits ATH

before backing off Friday … WTF is this? … never seen such fast & vicious

rotation amongst the major indices like we’ve seen the last week or two … unreal

… I will add that I’m putting the NDX100 back into the trading mix cuz of this … if

I trade it off an algo buy signal, we’ll see how we get treated.


… outta here … “the future’s so “GOLD”-en bright I need sunglasses”! 😎

… Onward & Upward!!


P.S.

I’ll have pdf’s on GLD, SLV, SPY, BTC, & ETH starting next Sunday for everyone.

Enjoy Fathers Day wherever you are!


-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment