CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, June 4, 2020

SOMEHOW, THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY

“Oh look kids, Turnkey LP’s filling my order today!”

They find a way … who & when? … the fucking scumbag LP’s at Turnkey find a
way to screw you, and today it was our turn … and quite frankly let me give you
some advice … trade FX @ PRIMEXBT or @ COINEXX, they’re much better … there
are no bigger shit weasels in the world!

Here’s my beef … I’m long Cable going into the ECB release at 7:45 AM EST … I
see Cable go straight up to 48 bid, where on nothing but upticks I hit the sell
button when I see 48 bid … I get filled at 41.7 … China is asshole … Turnkey LP’s
is asshole! … “anything else scumbags, or did you steal enough for the 2020
X-Mas party in a few months? … seriously, I’d love to know”? … they should be
in prison, but we already know that.

And with that “Flying Wedge of Death” [FWD] clusterfark, that almost became a
double reversal [missed by 14 PIPS], both longs and shorts get dutifully fucked
today, and here we sit with both sides of the order book blown to shit within about
4 hours … new lows, scream higher, “Thelma & Louise”, and then scream to over
1.26000, where shorts get crucified again … of course, you have to understand
that the reason central banks announce their bullshit during trading hours, is so
that their BFF criminal compatriots can steal & rob to their hearts content, and
also so that various Apparatchiks can front run the bullshit and feed the mistress
funds.

OK, having spent 5+ hours on the phone making my voice heard, and basically
telling everyone but the parking lot attendants that they’re criminals, I’m back
from the front lines of the robbery scene … of course, nothing is gonna be done
about it, but you can learn from this … just like the “Stock Bellies”, I am finished
with Cable … these scumbag LP’s simply refuse to make an honest market … I’ll
move over to EURUSD with tomorrow’s trade, & "it's hell or high water" there.

A bunch of algorithm trades today, but the one that stings is the one Turnkey’s
LP’s totally fucked us on … that alone turned an approximate 0.4% gain, into an
approximate 0.4% LOSS.

The algorithm signals worked beautifully, both in Cable & EURUSD, and I did
everything I was supposed to do, including liquidating on the uptick … “ohh, so
sorry, we fuck you now, OK”? … and quite frankly, I simply cannot trust these shit
weasels anymore, so like I told ‘em, goodbye Cable and I hope the riot protesters
find your trading facilities … I mean seriously, whaddaya want me to do? … I see
the spike and I liquidate on the uptick, and I still get dragged out back and raped
… and what it means is that Cable can’t be trusted as a market, simple as that.

The good news, if you can spot any while getting beaten, is that EURUSD IVIX is
improving, so with better market conditions, we should get some excellent algo
signals in the days / weeks / months ahead … outta here, I need to put some aloe
on that burn mark … until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!! 

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment