CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, June 11, 2020

SOME PEOPLE GET HURT

“Gentlemen, can you find me an honest market with honest LP's?!”

I’ll cut right to the chase … I thought I had seen about as bad slippage rates on
fills as you could see, and then we run into today … even in March it wasn’t this
bad … never seen such horrible slippage in my entire life … when scumbag LP’s
rape & pillage every single frickin’ order with impunity, whaddaya supposed to
do? … profits become losses, scratch trades become losses, and winning trades
become much less winning … the size & scope of the mugging and rape are hard
to fathom, even for me.

It started in EURJPY, with my first trade seeing total slippage [in & out] of over
5+ PIPS … it simply got worse from there … well OK, surely don’t need this shit,
so I switched over to EURUSD, which at the time was looking sane … oh boy,
even worse there, and it simply left me with my mouth open wondering WTF
just happened … by the way, today sees a very rare “double reversal” in
EURUSD, with a decent range … you maybe see this once or twice every 5 -7
years or so … last time [I think] was a “Super Mario” ECB presser where he
changed his mind mid presser and created complete havoc … sometime in 2015
or 2016 I think … in any event, what should … SHOULD … should have been a
winning day, instead I get beaten up.

Now, I don’t wanna sound or look like the dopey “Valley Girl”, who can’t decide
which shoes she should buy for the big dance … goes back & forth for 10 hours
in 25 shoe stores, and finally says, “oh never mind”, and then goes to WalMart
and picks up a pair of sneakers for the “punk” look … but this morning, it made
me realize no matter which market I choose on the MT4 to trade, they are waiting
to fuck me royally with fills … forget the spreads, cuz unless they’re wide, they’re
meaningless … phantom quotes from a computer sitting in Hitler’s old bunker
… “OK, well if that’s the case … and indeed it is … then fuck crosses, I’ll go back
to Cable and simply deal with the bullshit there, and expect to get royally hosed
on EVER SINGLE FRICKIN’ ORDER NO MATTER WHAT … and when I don’t, it’s
like finding money lying on the sidewalk when walking the dog”!

From mid morning I traded Cable [GBPUSD], and had nothing but winners … made
an important change regarding trade entry with the algorithm, and realized what
needed to be done and then went about doing it … quite frankly, the crosses are
still OK to trade, but as long as I’m gonna get hosed and robbed by scumbags on
every “Hoover Dam” fill, I might as well be in the most volatile dollar based pair
… at least there I can make it back … “so, I eat my words from the other day about
GBPUSD and wipe the bat shit off my face, put my “big girl panties” back on, deal
with the slippage issues, and get back to it”.

Many multiple trades today in EURRJPY, EURUSD, & GBPUSD … TURNKEY
PAMM / MAM DOWN SLIGHTLY MORE THAN 0.4%

Money wise, not that big of a smack in the ass, but the sting comes not from losing
a few bucks, the sting comes from the fact it’s all “F-ing” slippage … well OK, I
see how it is, and the necessary changes have been made to account for larger
gains when they happen as well … today sees bigger volumes to boot, so taken
in that context which I mentioned the other day, the loss is slightly bigger than a
bunch of negative scratch trades … so, I can deal with it … meanwhile over in
“Stock Bellies”, you see the kind of carnage there, and it’s the reason I’m not
trading them anymore, simply cuz nobody has any idea the risk factor on any
trade … anybody that says they do, is lying.

So, while the trading algorithm performed quite well, there is the logistical need
for “situational awareness”, which today comes into focus in a major way … I
thought I had accounted for it … I didn’t like I thought I did … so, the necessary
changes got made, I move back over to Cable immediately, and Bingo!, Bango!,
Boom!, it’s winners all around … quite frankly, it could have been a lot worse
given the volumes on trade size … ho hum, just another day.

As well, I don’t see the need any longer for my “wine & cheese” via the usual
suspects regards their thievery on fills… we all know they’re crooks and should
be in jail … the assumption going forward is ALL FILLS SUCK … and with the
necessary changes I made, no need to pay any attention to these assclowns
anymore … I’ll simply focus on the Cable market and how I trade it … so, onto
tomorrow, my “big girl panties” are firmly in place, and it’s back to making
money.

… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment