CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, April 7, 2019

SUNDAY UPDATE: MAN FLU ALERT

“I thought I was gonna die!”   

In one hour on Friday afternoon, I went from feeling great to seeing triple, 
muscle cramps, fever, body ache, along with a severe case of the chills 
“ladies, you got no idea the burden of man flu … can I get some lovin’’ 
though”? … the dog already has his duffle bag packed, ready to go to the 
resort kennel on another island … “oh, I see how it is … and the Mrs. says as 
she’s tucking me into bed, that she’ll check up on me when the coroner … I 
mean doctor … shows up in a couple hours … btw, does the debit card still 
work? … and both of “em are having a jolly old time as they walk outta the 
bedroom”.

I remember nothing from Friday afternoon to early this Sunday morning 
… I’m still a little “fuzzy” around the edges … hopefully, I’ll be well enough 
to post some comments tomorrow … but for rright now, getting the update 
done and posted is taxing me to my limit … directly below the weeks charts of
 the 20 Day Range MA … GBPUSD can be found over on the 
Traderzoocrude page. 
click on any chart to enlarge



Until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!
  
Have a great rest of your weekend everybody!

-vegas






 

No comments:

Post a Comment