CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, September 29, 2023

THE STENCH OF “STOCK BELLIES” IS UPON US

“Find the market, then beat the Hell out of it!!”

I sent the emails with receipts, then they tried calling me … I refused to answer

… fuck ‘em, I’m tired of being lied to by thieving Assholes … and thus ends the

crude oil experiment cuz you can never trust ‘em … onto “Stock Bellies”, where

the stench of manipulation in the morning reminds me of “victory”.


The “rate hustle” is fully upon us, and along with out of control federal spending,

will be dominant factors going forward for “Stock Bellies” … and while I’d rather

trade the “Spoos” versus the DOW30, we don’t get enough of a decent spread for

me to do the “Spoos”, and I’ve found in the past that each time I ventured into the

“Spoos” I regretted it cuz slippage was simply horrendous … and so, onto the

“tulip bulbs” in the DOW30.


Unlike EURUSD, which is a scalping market if there ever was one when conditions

are satisfied, that’s not entirely the case with DOW30 … I start with the m15 and

Supertrend [4, 1.3], with aqua uptrend and white downtrend … since DOW30 is in

the “88/6/6” paradigm, I want to trade it from the long side only … therefore, I want

the m15 showing me aqua trend, and from that I move over to the m1 where VIDYA

CMO [7,2,median price] replaces SuperTrend and the stochastic oscillator [MT4

default settings] is on the bottom of the m1 … and it is from here I make the

DOW30 long trades … more on this on Sunday’s blog update.


No trades for the PAMM today, as the entire NYSE day has seen the m15 in

white territory on the m15 … and when the wind isn’t at your back in DOW30,

entering tiny scalps makes ZERO sense … better off in EURUSD, cuz you really

need MOMO & FOMO going for you when long, and the entire day has seen

price do nothing but go lower … now into late afternoon, I don’t need end of

quarter, end of month, on a Friday with a trend change and no real time to let it

work or develop … not that it can’t, just that it’s low probability … we’ve seen the

“Plunge Protection Team” [PPT] work its magic late in days before, but it’s not

something I want to have to have to count on to make a trade work … it also

looks like ranges are expanding some, which is good going forward … over

@ IQCENT some EURUSD scalp trading on light volume and “The Syndicate” IS

UP APPROXIMATELY 0.2% … a rather pathetic range day in FX … until Sunday’s

blog update.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment