CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, November 3, 2022

IT WAS CRIMINAL

“You have to experience it to believe it!!”

I took a buy signal yesterday in crude oil, and going in got 11 PIPS of slippage,

and coming out upon liquidation got clipped 21 PIPS … to say I was “pissed” is

a supreme understatement … then I find out, that 2 days ago, Coinexx bought out

Turnkey Forex, thus forming one of the worst houses on the planet … now the

horrific & criminal slippage makes perfect sense … and quite frankly, I’m left

somewhat shocked and at the same time disappointed … no prior warning, no

mention anywhere of this “merger”, & if I didn’t know better I’d think they wanted it

kept a total secret.


Completely scammed out of 31 cents in crude oil … sure, I blistered

management ears, but they could care less, and since we’re now at Coinexx, I

get to deal with the misfits there, which quite frankly are worse than anything

they had at Turnkey … I don’t know how this gets resolved yet, I have to wait and

see what they say tomorrow.


Today one of the slowest days on record … fuck oil at Coinexx / Turnkey … Natty

Gas today an inside event with a very smallish range, and nothing going on in

terms of price movement … I would have traded it if it had moved, but like many

days recently, the 20 Day Range MA doesn’t get hit for the New York session, and

we’re left with smallish “Flying Wedge of Death” [FWD] yo-yo moves that go

nowhere with spikes from Hell … even the DOW30 acting sluggish, although since

the NYSE it’s gone higher, but the trading action is less than impressive

… yesterday’s “stab in the back” by Spicoli, disappointing with hawkish talk of

higher rates for longer, led to the LARGEST DECLINE EVER FOR “STONKS” ON

A DAY THE FED DECIDES INTEREST RATE POLICY … TALK ABOUT TAKING

THE AIR OUT OF THE BALLOON, HE DID IT!


What we’re left with today is waiting … waiting for answers from dishonest

people … no trades today, we’ll see what happens latter if I get some answers to

yesterday’s mugging & rape … don’t think for a second I’m optimistic about

them cutting us some slack here, cuz they won’t … but Coinexx plus Turnkey

together? … good grief … I’m sure they can teach each other some tricks.


If I had known about this [them merging] beforehand, I probably wouldn’t have

traded but had a talk with management first … that didn’t happen of course, so

we live with the consequences and move on … I’m still gonna have a talk with

management in the next day or so, cuz this can’t happen again … I don’t know

what their deal is, but I’ll find out … most likely the next trade or two will be small,

cuz I want to see if this happens again … in any event, it will get resolved,

no worries.


I still think Natty Gas is the market to trade … decent spread, commissions that

mean NADA, and the market moves … everyday about a 35 - 40 cent move in the

New York session, which translate into $3500 - $4000 per 1 lot … given the

bullshit in oil we’ve seen, there isn’t another market anywhere with $$ ranges even

approaching that of Natty Gas, either daily or the New York session … and the

chart is relatively “pure”, meaning decent short term trends … although today’s

chop notwithstanding, there were periods of algorithm buy/sell signals that were

excellent … I got no idea why Coinexx / Turnkey decided to moon shot the

slippage meter in crude oil, but I’m gonna find out … until then I’ll be in Natty

Gas and DOW30 going forward. 


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of  sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas







No comments:

Post a Comment