CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, November 4, 2022

CHICOMS RUN THE ENERGY COMPLEX NOW?

 

“My first guess would be Washington, D.C.!!”

Those lovable ChiComs, floating more rumors of COVID restrictions being lifted,

has bolstered energy prices to the moon overnight, with both oil & gas going

orbital … Natty Gas seeing its 20 Day Range MA [daily] being hit before New York

even opens … in fact before Asia closed we had hit that, and then Europe has

just chopped going into New York trading … today is NFP Friday, oh joy oh fun,

so that’s on the agenda for markets as well today … IMHO, it won’t have much

effect on Natty Gas … oil maybe if it correlates with the DOW30, but we’ll see.


Then there’s the make believe NFP numbers, entirely made up of assumptions

from math whiz kids who can’t get a real job in the private sector … why anybody

pays attention to this shit is beyond me … just another bogus scam from

government to make you think everything is fine.


Today sees Natty Gas blow out its range before New York even starts or thinks

about trading, and this is the second time out of four trading days since I’ve

switched to trading it that this has happened … very strange, but with the

ChiComs roiling markets with their bullshit overnight, not unexpected either

… one of the big reasons I like Natty Gas as a market, is the fact that about 90%

of the daily range comes in the New York session, with this weeks New York

session 20 Day Range MA being about 35 - 36 cents … and with that kind of

trading action comes the fact that a 1 lot futures market volume would then

equal $100 per penny movement … outside of crude oil, you won’t find any other

market traded with that kind of action … most being one third to maybe one half

that of Natty Gas in terms of dollars per 1 lot via the range. 


Only the energy complex offers this kind of “oomph” on a consistent basis

… natch, I want to see a smallish range when I start my day around 6 AM EST

… it should be obvious why … starting with a very tiny range [the smaller the

better], regardless of price, Natty Gas is gonna move and somehow, some way,

over the New York session [7 AM EST - 3 PM EST] it’s gonna put in its range

… preferably then, we want to see the range then extended OUTWARD AND

EXPAND, and along the way give us the necessary algorithm buy/sell signals

… even with reversals / double reversals, or worse crap like the “Flying Wedge

of Death” [FWD], there’s enough money in small moves to avoid the usual

problems the FWD presents to markets … looking at today, New York sees

30 - 35 cents down, then a turnaround [50+ cents] to new highs for the day,

thus [so far] an approximate 57 cent range … and that range represents $5,700

per 1 lot of volume!


Well, the action in China via the Chicoms didn’t deter or hinder the action in New

York, which saw big moves down followed by straight up … I didn’t trade today

cuz I haven’t been contacted yet by management on the complete criminal fills I

received from the new Coinexx / Turnkey house in crude oil, a day after their

idiotic merger … I keep being told I will get a call back, but it hasn’t happened yet 

… maybe later today, I dunno … regardless, come Monday I’ll be trading Natty

Gas, and if they’re late calling me and I’m in some kind of trade, fuck ‘em they

can wait … take a number and wait assholes, that’s how I feel about the situation

… from what I see, I can’t imagine us getting mauled via fills, but I want to be on

the record with them of what’s gonna happen if I get hosed … I’ll be this new

firms worst nightmare going forward … but we’ll see … I backed off Natty Gas

trades today not cuz of anything other than the fact that the range had already

been put in when I got to my screen, and that has a high probability leading to

chop … well, not in energy specifically Natty Gas … live and learn mi amigos,

live and learn … and cuz of that, I turned my attention to the DOW30, where we

got NFP and all the other horseshit going on that is absent in energy trading.


BTFD for no reason, followed by FED PIE HOLES throwing cold water on any

pivot or rate pause … down goes Frazier … given the fact spreads are higher,

and we got a new scam house to deal with in terms of pricing, I passed on the

DOW30 today cuz I don’t need 2 days in a row of getting bent over a railing with

shit fills and slippage from Hell … never could see a decent place to get in, and

besides that I spent most off my time observing Natty Gas … watching and

observing that market, and you’ll never look at the idiocy of “Stock Bellies”

again.


It would be nice to have a viable market in crude oil, but I’m not holding my

breath with Coinexx / Turnkey, or whatever the Hell they’re gonna call it … may I

suggest “SLIPPAGE FX” as the new moniker … if the fucking shoe fits, wear it.


Next week sees me hit Natty Gas hot & heavy … Blog update on Sunday, don’t

miss it!  … OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of 

sunglasses 😎😎, and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!!

… Onward & Upward!! 


-vegas


 

No comments:

Post a Comment