CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, July 25, 2022

I GOT NO IDEA WHAT WENT WRONG

 

“Whatever it was I “imagine” stupidity played a very large role!”

About 6 AM EST, and I’m in the emergency room of the hospital … the Mrs. a few

hours ago made the decision, and that was that … you’re going whether you like

it or not … I’m being preliminarily diagnosed with extreme dehydration and

electrolyte deficiency … more tests later after they move me to a room .. I’m on

an IV and resting comfortably … should be here no more than 2 or 3 days tops

… once I get my room I can set up internet … I still have no idea how this

happened, it just did! … No trades today, and we’ll see what tomorrow brings.


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and

my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment