CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

AMAZING BUT TRUE … I’M NOT 25 ANY MORE! … WHO KNEW?!

 

“Apparently, I didn’t know mine!”

Amazing what approximately 35+ hours of an IV of glucose, vitamins, trace

minerals, and electrolytes can do for a dehydrated body … and then I learned

from the doctors, nurses, the Mrs., and her friends that visited me, that lo &

behold I’m not 25 anymore, and I can’t run, lift weights, and basically do anything

I want in the heat of the Caribbean day with high temps & humidity … why not?

… cuz your body says “not happening”!, and if you get stupid and do it anyway

you're gonna pay the price … and I paid the price … my doctor says if he sees me

in here again for dehydration, he’s gonna beat me with wet spaghetti noodles as

punishment … the Mrs. adds, natch, “get in line for the beating, and I won’t be

using wet spaghetti noodles”!


So yes, I’m back home now feeling much, much better, as I got released about

Noon EST … but before I got released, man-O-man did I get the lecture of a

lifetime from the group of doctors that brought me back from the dead [well, not

really, not even close, but it sure felt like it!] … and not only that, but the Mrs.

was there with some friends, and she told the doctors to go ahead with everybody

in the room, cuz nobody is leaving … she wants EVERYBODY TO HEAR THIS

THRASHING, so I got no excuses going forward … all-in-all about 8 people I

counted … and here are the 4 main points they brought up … 1) we all know

you’re a “trader” by profession … that means you can get pig headed & stubborn

about things you have no idea how they are harming you … working out in the

middle of the day from Mid May to about mid November IS STUPID, cuz it’s hot

& humid, and the fluids you are losing ain’t just water … you’re losing valuable

minerals & electrolytes that are hard to replace immediately back into your body

… then my doctor looks at the Mrs., and says “from about 10 AM to about

4:30 - 5:00 PM, he is to remain in the house … if it’s hot, turn the AC on … he isn’t

to be outside sweating” … the Mrs. says, “Count on it”!, then looks at me and

asks if I understand this … my response: “Yup, completely understood, not

gonna be a problem going forward”.


Point 2) … from now on, we want you to drink at least a serving of either Pedialyte

or Ensure 3 times a week, you choose the meal, but scatter the days however you

want … these will insure proper mineral & electrolyte balances in your body so

this doesn’t happen again … got it? … “Yup, completely understand”.


Point 3) your days of heavy lifting are OVER! … light dumbbells no more than 15

pounds is your top limit … you ain’t Arnold, go for the tone, cuz it’s proper for

your age group to maintain good health … got it? … “Yup, got it, no problem”.


And finally, Point 4} … when in doubt, DON’T DO IT! … ask your wife, cuz she’s

got more common sense than what you got … got it? … “yes, she is a treasure,

no doubt, but yea I got it”.


And all the while my doctor is blistering me, cuz all of this clusterfark was easily

preventable, the women stand there, smiles gone, and simply shake their heads

up & down, as if to say, “You gettin’ all of this dumbass”? … brutal, but quite

frankly, I deserved it … and then in two weeks from this Saturday, I got to go in

and have another complete blood analysis done, to make sure all levels are

where they are supposed to be … and with that, time to go home!


Well, what did I miss? … not much, except a lot of chop in EURUSD … tomorrow

is FED interest rate decision day at 2PM EST … this will be interesting … do they

back off, or go full bore with rate hikes insuring a depression in the U.S.? … we’ll

find out … so, nice to be back in the saddle again fully healthy, and it’s onto

tomorrow!


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and

my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment