CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, December 6, 2020

SUNDAY UPDATE: IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR!

 

“Hey, I like that idea!”

Welp!, that time of year here, where everybody that knows where you live in the

Caribbean suddenly becomes your BFF, and would the weekend of Dec. 5th be a

good time to come and maybe stay some? … or maybe a lot? … or maybe never

leave? … and after the disastrous Thanksgiving Holiday enjoyed by most cuz of

idiot POLS & Apparatchiks the world over, I got relatives I’ve never seen before!

… and that means the hacienda is gonna be “limit up”, most likely ‘till Spring

… but, if I sing Christmas carols all day & night?


I thought earlier checking the numbers that they sounded a little high, and sure

enough they were … used the wrong weekend to calculate when “The Syndicate”

received most of our participants BTC in an earlier blog post … fact is, when I

started BTCUSD was right about at $16,000 … we cashed out on Friday at

$19,200 + a few pennies, not cuz I’m bearish on BTCUSD, simply cuz of 2 reasons

and 2 ONLY … 1) BTCUSD has become untradeable as a “market maker” [LP],

and the price rise has made “taker” [market] fees very high, and 2) in order to

trade Ripple [XTPUSD], we are required to have balances in USDT [Tether Dollar

Coin] and can’t use BTCUSD.


So for “The Syndicate”, we started with a NAV = 1.0000, and after the switch on

Friday, and then some trades in XRP which I reported on Friday’s blog, this

week’s starting NAV = 1.2187 … and simply, this means that since the inception

of “The Syndicate”, and funds hit our wallet, we’re up 21.87% … from here going

forward, this is how I’ll report our progress.


For the PAMM / MAM at Turnkey, we’ll start trading Bitcoin tomorrow … should

have started Friday, but I forgot it was “NFP Stupidity Day”, and this is a day I

detest … most markets have very lousy trading action on this day, so why should

crypto be any different?


… outta here, got relatives to greet! … full steam ahead! … Onward & Upward!! 


-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment