CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

AT WHAT POINT DO THEY THINK YOU’RE NUTS?

 

“Christmas Carols ain’t workin’ … I’m movin’ on to puppets!”

Well that was quick … it’s “limit up” at the hacienda, more people here now than

at the bus station … “why is Uncle -vegas singing Christmas songs Auntie Mrs.?

… cuz he’s crazy? … no says nobody in particular in unison, he wants to drive us

all nuts so we’ll leave! … but Ohhhhhhhhhhh, look at the color of that turquoise

ocean will ya? … and alas, time to move on to puppets, and if that doesn’t work

maybe the clown outfit … at night … when you’re asleep and I’m roaming the

house looking for … yea, you get the idea … Gary Busey’s got nothin’ on me for

crazy!


Any bets out there that none of ‘em leave cuz of COVID? … “you can’t possibly

want us to go back to that now, do you? … well, you know what they say … you

can pick your friends but not your family! … I feel like Chevy Chase in “Holiday

Vacation” and everybody is Uncle Eddy … and with any luck the world ends right

on cue!


Today sees me move out of my study and into a corner of the master bedroom,

cuz the space is needed for sleeping on the hide-a-bed sofa … and yea, this kinda

caught me by surprise … “why don’t we hang hammocks from the ceiling and

invite more people, I say to the Mrs.? … and not only do I get sour looks from

her, the dog is giving me the cold shoulder as well … of course he’s been bribed

with deli roast beef, and his middle name isn’t Benedict Arnold for nothin’ … and

in addition to that, I got to expand the network bandwidth here to accommodate

everybody, and that store opens in a few minutes … then back to make sure

everybody can connect to their favorite devices, and make sure everybody is

happy … so, in case you’re wondering, yes it’s been hectic here at “Bus Station

Zebra”, and today is a trading waste … might as well do everything at once that

needs doing, and simply make it a wasted trading day, than to have any of this

stuff bleed over into further days … and now that I’m back and finished, and

Europe closes in a few minutes, I’m writing the blog … and … I’ve just been

informed one of the “utes” has destroyed my headphones cable, so after I’m

done with the blog, it’s one more trip to the electronics store and get a new one

… maybe tonight I try on the clown outfit just in case?


So, as one might expect, no trades today in BTCUSD or XRPUSD for either the

Turnkey PAMM / MAM, or “The Syndicate'' respectively, cuz I haven’t had time to

say “Boo” to myself since yesterday morning. Tonight sees me get back to work

tonight in Asia, once I feed the 5th army and everybody settles in and starts

doing “their thing” down here in paradise … somebody remind me again, it’s

great to have family & friends isn’t it? … Bueller? … Bueller?


Until tomorrow… full steam ahead! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment