CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, December 27, 2020

SUNDAY UPDATE: THE CRACKS IN THE DAM

 

“How long have I been “Bangin’” the “Buy Bitcoin” theme?!”

Search the recesses of your mind, and go way back in history … a long time ago

in a universe far, far away! … “you know, last Thursday on Christmas Eve, where

at Turnkey BTC finished the day at around 23,400, not coincidentally before a

3 day weekend for Christmas that opens tonight at 5 PM EST [that’s New York time

for you “JoeMala” voters] … sure, what could possibly go wrong or happen over

Christmas, when nobody but nobody will care about crypto? … why, you’d have to

be a dope to think BTCUSD is gonna move at all … right? … can I see a show of

hands out there? … oh, that’s a lotta hands! … and golly gee whiz, that’s a lotta

specs out there short perpetual futures contracts in BTC on offshore exchanges,

cuz as we all know it just has to correct lower … and BINGO!, BANGO!, BOOM!, a

whole lot of that NASDAQ money made in tech stocks over the last year or so,

along with some “Green” from the steady stream of “crypto haters”, has

evaporated rather quickly [hours/minutes/ seconds!] ala a ride on the

“Thelma & Louise” express … reminder, it only hurts when you get your

liquidation fill! … goodbye $23,000 range, hello $28,000 & change for an ATH

[so far] of about $28,420 and we gotta a long way to go before the day is up.


And what you’d expect after a 4,600+ up move within 72 hours, now that the

shorts have experienced the FULL “big girl panties” wedgie, is the obligatory

[at some point you know it’s coming!] 1,500 dollar drop to kill some

“Johnny -come-lately’s” that are FOMO-ing their brains out … nothing new here,

this is free market “greed & fear” at work … what makes it so shocking today, is

that for a good 4 - 7 years traditional markets have been so overtly manipulated

by central banks & their BFF scumbag LP bank buds, that your sense don't

remember or recognize “free” markets … and with another New Year’s 3 day

clusterfark dead ahead, won’t this week be fun!


You’ll notice in the blog header, I now list 2 email addresses … the new addition,

realvegas@protonmail.com is the “official” email address I’m using over at

“Trading View”, most likely the best charting venue going … my handle over

there is appropriately enough “realvegas” [without the quotation marks]

… seems somebody else thinks they’re the real deal, so whatever, let them dream

away … I’ll be posting some algorithm charts over there, along with commentary,

but since I signed up today, I’m on “double secret probation” until I can prove

I’m a “good boy” by not violating “house rules” … what a bunch of bullshit, but

since it’s their gig, when in Rome do as the Romans … if you’re already over at

Trading View, follow my ideas and win a cookie! … don’t know yet how much I’ll

do there, but we’ll see.


For very long time readers I’m sure you’ll remember … but for the uninitiated,

about 15 years ago [± some months, I can’t remember exactly] I literally took

the internet by storm by publishing “Tunnel Trading” [TT], an offshoot from the

algorithm I used on the floor to make millions, with some modifications … I

created first the HR1 algorithm & then later for the HR4 … at that time, FX was

red hot and the ranges volatile, but the problem was that scalping, or short term

trading, was difficult cuz RT commissions were high and the bid/offer spreads

were obscene … thus the need for more position based algorithms that could

make people money … and believe me, there were plenty of people back then

that used the algorithms to make fortunes [you’re welcome!] … I had my website

called “tunneltrading.com”, and at the time I spent a lot of time on

“Forex Factory”, where my algorithms generated HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS

views & comments … I had to eventually shut it down cuz thousands of people

per day were emailing me, with most either adding or subtracting components,

and “what did I think about that?” … today, a search of the metatrader MT4 public

library [on their website] and searching for “vegas tunnel trading”, and you’ll get

a long list of wannabes with their supposed “improvements” to my original

algorithm, that people still download and use today!


Quite frankly, the MT4 code is “out there”, and anybody with any brains can find

it if they search correctly … the problems though, are that 1) now we’re in an

entirely new paradigm of trading where RT commissions can & should be

meaningless, and bid/offer spreads in most pairs very tight, AND 2) ALL

TRADITIONAL markets are overtly manipulated by central banks & their BFF the

scumbag LP banks … and beginning especially after the 2008 financial crisis in

FX, and February 2016 in everything else, the original TT algorithms lost their

effectiveness … why?


EASY PEEZEE: “Today, manipulators seek to control volatility, especially

intraday volatility [IVIX] … traditional markets go from dead to “bat shit crazy”

and then back to dead again with frightening speed, thus leaving traders with the

“Loser Formations” and no way to make back any losing trades … FX especially

has seen traders leave in droves, cuz what good does it do you to see a range of

130 PIPS one day in the European session for any FX pair, and then the next it’s

33 PIPS? … you “scalp” and it goes nuts, and you position and it scalps you!

… Ughhh! … the only winners are the scumbag LP banks”.


But now we have crypto, and these markets are “FREE” from the clutches of the

central banks & scumbag banks like JPM & Squid that do their bidding … EXIT

QUESTION: “OK, back to “free” markets via crypto … do the TT algorithms work

well”? … do wild bears pee in the forest? … with some modifications I’ve made

cuz 1) I have better statistical data & models then I did back then, AND

2) adjusting for “bat shit crazy” crypto volatility, I now have fully functional MT4

MODIFIED TT algorithms for all time periods from scalper to position trader or

investor, for Bitcoin [BTCUSD], Ethereum [ETHUSD], & LiteCoin [LTCUSD] … and

yes, they work better than anything you’d pay top dollar for!


I’m in the process of writing the new “MODIFIED TT ALGORITHM” manual

… should have it done by the end of next weekend … I haven’t yet decided

definitely how the algorithms will be shared & distributed, along with other

content that make paying pennies per day seem ridiculous, but I’ll get to that in

the days ahead … and yes, the “scalpers algorithm” for BTCUSD is one of the

algorithms I’m using for the PAMM / MAM, that is in the package of “MODIFIED

TT ALGORITHMS” … I’ll be sharing much more in the days ahead … “so here’s

the deal for all of you struggling traders out there, along with those that are

aspiring to be a neighbor of mine here in the Caribbean: if you don’t think I’m

worth $6 per month [30 cents a day not counting weekends … they’re FREE if

you want to trade those days!], then fine, go do it alone or pay lots more for

ripoff scams you’ll be utterly disappointed in … do any of you work for free?

… didn’t think so … I’m simply using the power of groups to make the price

insanely low … I really don’t want to invade anybody’s wallet, cuz I know what

it’s like at the beginning of a trading career, or especially now with this hoax

Covid shit from the Chicoms … but I’m not giving it away either cuz that only

brings “tire kickers” and endless hassles for me".


Once the New Year gets underway, at some point yet undetermined, I’ll be

bringing on “Priscilla The Trading Gorilla”, one of my most loyal followers and

understudy on all ways vegas trading … trust me, you’re gonna love this! … so,

onto the New Year!


I had planned on trading Friday, and despite Turnkey’s “Holiday schedule” that

said Christmas Day would see “normal hours” in crypto, the entire space was

closed effective Christmas Eve at 5 PM EST until tonight … so, we lost out on

some good algorithm moves for the PAMM / MAM due to their stupidity.


Onto the week … I’m full steam ahead! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment