CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

ON BEING YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY

“After last night & today, I’m surely OK from Zombies!”

Yes, put me in the retarded kittens basket … cuz I don’t want to bore anyone with
details cuz you’ll laugh yourself to death, all night and early morning I’m going
back & forth between the DAX30 & the DOW30, missing algorithm signals
everywhere, cuz when one is doing nothing the other is giving a signal … so I go
to the other one, and while that one sits the other takes off … and I’m riding the
yo-yo from trading hell. And so, I end up being my own worst enemy looking for
correlation in the “risk on / risk off” game played every day in financial markets
worldwide, when I simply should have looked at one, and then stayed there
… dumb ass, what can I say?

Today was an experiment day for the “new” PAMM / MAM @ FX CHOICE … only
a few selected accounts in the PAMM / MAM participated, and my objective was to
see how the trades were filled and what kind of slippage we’d get … we had 3
trades, one profitable and 2 “false positives” that didn’t work and saw a small
loss … tomorrow sees everybody participating fully … overall, I found the fills in
the DOW30 acceptable, and one “false positive” trade I got into and the stop got
hit, they took me for an extra half index point, which is really no big deal the way
the index trades today … other than that, no problems and everything went
smoothly.

Onto Thursday! … until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!  

-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment