CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, October 3, 2019

BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK

“It’s one thing to lose on a trade, it’s another to fuck up royally!”

There’s no way to sugar coat a complete screw up, and I take full responsibility for
it, even though it wasn’t my fault … it’s a long story, without a happy ending, but
the bottom line is we’re down 1%+ today cuz of a fuck up … I want to stress it
wasn’t the gold algorithm’s fault … hell no, that performed beautifully … Cousin It
entered the order on something I said when I had to step away to stop a water leak
and a fan malfunctioning for about 11 minutes … when I came back, he liquidated,
I said no don’t do that, he did it anyway and then the internet went down for 4
minutes and 21 seconds, and we got ZERO chance to make the mistake back.

It’s my fault, not Cousin It … like I said, a miscommunication, and then boom I’m
back and all hell breaks loose … not much in dollar terms, so it isn’t anything that
can’t be made back in the near term, but it’s what happened … so, I’ve taken
Cousin It off suicide watch and he’s back to normal, whatever that is.

Tomorrow’s NFP day, so won’t that be fun … everybody here needs a drink
… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!  

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment