CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, October 18, 2019

AWAY WE GO!!

“Oh, it’s glorious!!”

The “Traders Course” gets released on Sunday, markets this week seemed slow
and lethargic, and man am I glad it’s Friday!

I’ll begin trading the “NEW”  PAMM / MAM Sunday night @ FX CHOICE, and I’m
looking forward to the trading conditions we couldn’t get under any
circumstances from either Coinexx or Turnkey … and it’s my expectation that
the results will be greatly enhanced. 

For those tuning in just now, on Wednesday’s blog from October 16, 2019, titled
“A NEW ERA”, I laid out steps to take to those people currently in the Turnkey
PAMM / MAM, and how to easily switch to the FX CHOICE PAMM / MAM … by
default, these are also good directions for those wishing to join our new
PAMM / MAM. If anybody has any questions  email me

Blog update on Sunday … until Sunday mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great weekend everybody!  

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment