CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Saturday, October 21, 2023

SUNDAY UPDATE ON SATURDAY CUZ OF HURRICANE TAMMY

 

“The “Santa Claus” of any natural disasters everywhere!!”

Doesn’t look like much of a hurricane / tropical storm, but you never know … in

any event, I’m posting early to get the 20 Day Range MAS up and posted before

Tammy visits us here shortly … not worried about power so much, simply

internet, as a squirrel fart has been known to knock the internet off for hours

… maybe, maybe not, we’ll see. If power and internet is available tomorrow, I’ll

do another post with some info specifically for those who lean more

“day trader” than scalper, and how to walk that fine line between the two … this

comes from research I’ve done for Miss Gimpy, who is always asking for more

in terms of timing and as close to perfection in her trades as you can get.


So if it’s available I’ll post, and if I have to wait ‘til Monday, I’ll do it then

… directly below the 20 Day Range MAS for selected markets.


click on table to enlarge

… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment