CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, October 12, 2023

BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO

“News that brings a smile to my face!!”

Watching DEM Libtards & RINOS struggle with their support for terrorists is always

fun to watch … bigger hypocrites never existed anywhere … how many more

people gotta die before POLS wake the fuck up and “put the hammer down”?

… I’m hoping this time is it!


Hot CPI and suddenly the 5 - 6 days in a row up have vanished … gold looks

particularly vulnerable up at these lofty levels … just up too fast too soon

… EURUSD getting clubbed like a baby seal at a Japanese whale hunt, and finding

upticks to trade for long positions, so far this AM, has been hard to find … seems

inflation ain’t licked after all … see my shocked face! … and once they blow out all

the short position players, it’s down the rathole.


The last 2 days I have been under the weather, fighting some kind of sinus infection

… am taking an antibiotic for it, and feel better today, but I’m still not back to 100%

… hopefully tomorrow … no trades today in anything, not that there was anything

from the long side to get excited about anyway … onto tomorrow. 


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” πŸ’“!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment