CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, October 10, 2022

BACK IN THE SADDLE!

 

“Life happens! … then you get back up & get back on the horse!”

OK, just a little “Man Flu” then … directly below, when I came to and realized I

was “out of the woods” and was gonna be OK … hadn’t shaved in 3 weeks and

showered in 5 days … markets? … there were markets last week? … anyway, all

better now, and all that’s left are some follow up visits to the doctor … for a

second there, I thought I was being turned into a Cyborg!



Got to the machines around Noon EST, so the day is basically shot … will be at

it tomorrow in crude … OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of 

sunglasses 😎😎, and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!!

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas






No comments:

Post a Comment