CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, August 7, 2022

SUNDAY UPDATE: REFLECTIONS

“In other words, read the tape & go with the flow … forget news, it’s worthless!”

We all drown in market news, immersed in propaganda, half truths, and downright

lies … and as the information piles up to our eyeballs, the probability of us

incorrectly judging that information on markets rises exponentially … if you got a

pulse, no matter if you’re a complete Newbie or a grizzled veteran, it affects your

trading … Friday’s NFP proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.


Something to keep at the forefront of your mind, as you go through a trading day

… even with Friday’s lackluster Dow30 effort in terms of range [post NFP], and

the entire day basically a crawl higher, given the proper mindset there still were

opportunities … instead, overlaying my groupthink of a 6 sigma miss, I kept

waiting for the market to give me what I wanted to see, which didn’t happen the

entire day … and for that, it’s my fault for “thinking” … hopefully, that won’t

happen again anytime soon.


Directly below, this weeks 20 Day Range MA’s for selected pairs.


click on table to enlarge

… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and

my own Brinks armored truck” πŸ’“!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




 

No comments:

Post a Comment