CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

ALGO SHINES … FINDING THE RIGHT MARKET IS THE B.I. ITCH

 

“Getting your “EFF’D UP” Turnkey FX fill … incoming, look out!”

Can it get worse? … YUP, IT CAN AND IT DID … FX, and USDJPY specifically a

pure slippage nightmare … version 3 algo makes the correct call, but it’s

meaningless when you got scumbag LP bank THIEVES, robbing, mugging, then

raping you … the last straw for me came when I got a 7+ PIP slippage fill in

USDJPY … that prompted a direct call to the guy who owns Turnkey … “take

your server and LP’s in FX and shove it, cuz I ain’t ever gonna trade this

worthless shit ever again here … absolutely horrifying slippage on every trade

… and you call this your best institutional server? … right, what a frickin’ joke

… be gone and away from me”!


Over a week ago, the Mrs. & “Miss Gimpy” stopped trading FX completely … once

the Mrs. got that first Turnkey EURUSD “slippage special”, she yanked all of her

funds out of Turnkey and placed ‘em back at “SIMPLE FX” … ditto “Miss Gimpy”

… then both of ‘em started trading the DOW30 with a 2 index point spread and no

commissions, and using the Netdania 15s chart [you could use either 10 or 15s

cuz it’s splitting hairs] for DOW30 WITH “ALLIGATOR” … AND THE ALGORITHM

has responded excellently to the DOW30 … so during my heated call, I asked

Turnkey management which markets are most popular via their clients … their

answer was DAX 30/40 and the DOW30 … “I asked, how can that be with so

much slippage? … on the institutional server slippage isn’t an issue much, have

I actually traded the DOW30 since I came onto the server? … no, but I’ll try it

starting now, cuz I’m finished with your thieving FX LP’s … and that ended the

“friendly” conversation.


Multiple trades today in USDJPY, and multiple trades in the DOW30 CFD

… TURNKEY PAMM DOWN SLIGHTLY … all the losses came from USDJPY, and

all the gains from the DOW30 … and to say I’m surprised is an understatement,

but you can’t make money when you get horrific slippage on fills, it just is

impossible, cuz the thieving LP’s just aren’t going to let you make coin and pick

them off … and so they level the playing field from their perspective with

slippage, and it’s as bad as I have ever seen it, in FX right now … just horrible

… so, “F Off” thieving FX LP’s.


I’ll have more on the DOW30 tomorrow, and why “IF” you can get fair fills, it

theoretically should be one of the best money making instruments out there for

scalpers … the issue at Turnkey HAS ALWAYS BEEN SLIPPAGE, in terms of this

CFD … get rid of that, and it’s a different ballgame entirely … so far, from what I’ve

seen today, I’m perfectly happy with latency & fills off the institutional server … in

fact, I’m somewhat shocked as I pressed that first buy signal, wondering how bad

is this gonna be? … it wasn’t … who knew?, cuz I sure didn’t … going forward, as

long as we get fair fills, I’ll trade the DOW30 for the PAMM cuz it’s a “no brainer”

winner winner chicken dinner in the “88/6/6” paradigm … today, latency & fills

worked out very well for us … let’s see if that holds tomorrow … Turnkey says it

will cuz it’s one of their most heavily traded CFD’s and they monitor it closely

… seems they like that CFD income cuz it’s a Helluva lot better than anything from

FX for them … but Turnkey says a lot of things, so you got that to consider … on

the other hand, they had no idea I was coming in to trade it, so if we were gonna

get hosed, it would have happened right out of the gate … we don’t need

“bigly & yuge” ranges in the DOW30 … today’s range of about 400 index points is

ideal in that range of about 300 - 600 index point ranges where spread will

remain tight and price action movement not too severe and disruptive, thus

causing massive price gaps and slippage on fills … more tomorrow.


The algo is “gold bars”, finding a market they aren’t going to screw you in is the

tough part … you would think FX would be a natural … more like trips to Hell on

every fill … so, you ditch ‘em and find what does work … I’m not at all happy with

the FX slippage we took today … on the other hand, I’m ecstatic to learn that they

seem to have a decent handle on the DOW30 … down slightly isn’t gonna get me

to wet my “big girl panties”, so I’m relieved to some extent cuz the stock indices

are a “natch” for making money … ALL YOU NEED IS FAIR FILLS … let’s see what

tomorrow brings. 


… outta here … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and

my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment