CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, April 16, 2021

WHEN SCAM BECOMES “NORMAL”

 

“Warning Will Robinson, warning! … LP’s are waiting for your orders!”

The entirety of the “U.S. of China” is a big, bold SCAM! … scam elections, scam

pandemic hoax, big tech censorship, government overreach, utterly corrupt

POLS & Apparatchiks everywhere you turn, a corrupt & evil FED literally

destroying the dollar, cultural & moral rot everywhere … and last but certainly

not least, rigged, manipulated financial markets from top to bottom, where they

don’t even bother to hide the stealing anymore … and to anybody in their 20’s,

all of this must seem perfectly normal … I can assure you, it’s NOT!


When I scan the news headlines, and find out to my surprise, that CHEESE is

now “racy-ist”, I have to wonder how there’s any future whatsoever for people

living in the U.S. … quite frankly, I’m so glad I don’t live in the U.S., I wouldn’t

move back if I was paid.


Turning to what used to be called “markets”, all that’s left is either straight up or

straight down, cuz there is NO TRADING anymore … you want real trading? … go

over to BINANCE and pick any crypto pair you want … that’s where you’ll see

“REAL TRADING”, not the manipulated horseshit that passes for what you see

on the MT4 … FX a complete joke, and my condolences to the 5 retail specs in

the world still trying to trade that horseshit … gold on another straight up frenzy,

where outside of a couple of minutes in Asia last night where it broke … wait for

it … a couple of bucks! … oh no, the sheer horror! … it’s been straight up the

wall with no breaks, no trading, NO NADA … welcome to the “Comex Con Game”,

where I’m sure plenty of people are saying, “this time it’s different”! … uh huh,

sure it is … make sure you tell yourself that, when in an instant the scumbag

bullion dealers go for your sell stop, OK? … and the scam continues … there is

no trading, only freight trains either going up or down.


Sure, gold is a “quasi” crypto pair … and what that means, is that about 35% of

the time [roughly a third] gold will trade some … the other 65% of the time it’s a

mess … along with silver [sometimes], they are the ONLY 2 markets worth a shit

on the MT4 … everything else a scam market designed to take your money.


Speaking of scams, let me nominate Turnkey’s gold LP’s for outstanding service

in “scumbaggery” … today sees gold break, and it’s enough of a break off the

rally to warrant algorithm buy signals … well, ‘bout time, so here we go … I

sincerely believe they just make quotes up and want you to believe they are real,

and whenever they can, they simply just steal money on fills without a thought in

their thieving heads … made 3 trades in gold today … we’re down less than a

couple hundred bucks cumulative for the PAMM in total, so not that big of a

deal … what is a big deal, is the $270 - $310 of slippage our fills received, with

the last one particularly egregious as they slimed us for over $125 … it’s

outrageous & it’s criminal … so tell me something I haven’t known for a very

long time … every single algorithm signal showing a profit when I clicked the

close button … “Ka-Fucking-BOOM”!, and down goes Frazier … sure, I informed

Turnkey … so what, they don’t give a shit … were the fills off the market? … do

bears shit in the forest? … no transparency & no accountability, and they

could’ve filled my sell liquidations at ZERO if they wanted to … what a bunch

of scumbags … nothing like getting royally screwed, down at a price level

where algorithm signals had us making money … I’m seriously pissed about this,

but it is what it is and we simply move on.


Meanwhile, over where there are real markets, not manipulated sacks of

horseshit pretending they’re real, crypto going ballistic again today in the

alt-coins … what the hell is going on in DOGEUSDT, where it almost hit 45 cents,

with a 24 hour low of 13 cents? … 300%+ within 24 hours? … but here’s the

problem, and I recognized it immediately upon getting up this AM for the

European open … the bid/offer spread has been blown to shit, and to do anything

you have to pay a very steep  premium to the liquidation side of your trade

… way, way too much, in excess of 1,000+ ticks [3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th decimal

place], and at times DOUBLE OR TRIPLE that! … yea, no thanks … and as you

might imagine, 24 hour volume as I write [about “London Fix” time] is

approximately 67 BILLION COINS! … volume is averaging about 85 MILLION

COINS PER MINUTE.


I’m gonna break down one of my favorite pairs at PHEMEX SPOT, and explain

why I like it so much … first off, “The Syndicate” pays ZERO FEES to trade any

spot crypto pair at PHEMEX, cuz I’m a “Premium” member and paid them $70 for

the entire year [Binance doesn’t offer this], so our “total cost to trade” is simply

the BID/OFFER spread … if you traded TRXUSDT [TRON] at Binance, your worst

“gas fee” [commissions] as a “VIP 0” trader, would be 0.02% “maker fee” or

0.04% “taker fee” … TRX moves plenty “rapido”, so quite a lot of your limit orders

will likely not be filled … assuming ALL MARKET ORDERS THEN, your RT

Commish would be 0.08%, and as you traded more volume you’d get a slight

discount on the “gas” … still, with TRON trading around $0.15000, your worst

case “gas fee” would be [0.15 * 0.0008] = $0.00012 … bid/offer spread is roughly

around 0.00003 … that means your cost to trade is $0.00015.


Over at PHEMEX, no matter how “nutso” TRX can become, and lately like a lot of

other alt-coins VIX is off the charts, the bid/offer spread 90% of the time is 0.00005

… the other 10% of the time if the market is really moving, it can go out to 0.00010

… but normally 0.00005 … yes, BINANCE trades anywhere from 100X - 200X+

more volume than PHEMEX in TRXUSDT, and if you trade millions for volume

[highest I’ve seen so far is about 4.5 million in one trade], this is the place to be

… any of you do this? … I’m thinkin’ NOT … at PHEMEX, there is almost always

$20,000 - $50,000 DOLLAR VOLUME at every 0.00005 tick … that volume comes

from “arbs” making a market at PHEMEX but being able to get 1-3 ticks

difference in their favor at Binance … this is classic arb making.


So, if you trade less than USD $ 50,000 per TRX order, you could trade it at

PHEMEX WITH NO FEES … at Binance, you have to cover the spread of 0.00015

before you’re profitable … of course, this is PHEMEX SPOT, so there’s no

leverage and no being able to be short [to sell it, you got to own it!] … over at

Binance, 20X leverage available, and since it’s a futures, of course you can short

it … depending on the kind of trader you are, either fits the bill perfectly in my

book … you can’t go wrong with either! … personally, I love the NO FEES, cuz it

makes scalping a dream, and it’s as close to what the pits of Chicago were like a

few decades ago … simply “dream trading”!!


Multiple trades today in TRXUSDT for “The Syndicate” … we’re up 0.77%


Complete transparency with the “open order book”, so no hidden bullshit

surprises like you get with scumbag LP’s … “you ARE the market Skippy”! … just

as importantly, it’s a FREE Market … meaning, no manipulations from scumbag

banks or government … you wanna know where people are trading and why the

MT4 markets can’t move for shit? … it’s easy, there isn’t anybody trading those

dumb ass markets of bank scumbaggery … and so again today, like previous

days, the trading algorithm absolutely “NAILS” crypto to the barn door for profits

… it’s simple … YOU FOLLOW IT, YOU MAKE MONEY, end of story

… “The Syndicate” is just starting to “pick up steam” in terms of the profits we’re

starting to book … we’re well on our way to DOUBLING participants initial stake

for 2021 … and of course, the more we make, the more volume I can do, the

more we make … this is the kind of vicious circle I like!


Before I go today, I want to bring up something where I’m basically “thinking out

loud” with my clients / readers, here on the blog … I’m not shilling for anything,

or trying to sell you snow cones in Alaska in the wintertime, so the lawyer types

who lurk around everywhere looking to make trouble can go pound sand … I’m

simply “thinking out loud” … got it?


There’s no question in my mind, crypto is the future of trading … not only will the

coins & organizations be the future of the 21rst century & beyond, but they are

also transforming global commerce and the entire financial investment / trading

world … quite frankly, I don’t foresee a very rosy future for brokerage houses like

Turnkey that rely on Metatrader and scumbag LP’s … will they be around in

5 years? … I sincerely doubt it! … as I’ve said before on previous blog posts,

money management modules on an “open order book” platform don’t exist, and

there are some pretty hefty problems involved if they did … e.g., what about split

fills? … who gets what? [what a nightmare that would be if you had 1,000+ clients]

… in response to trading crypto late last year, as many of you know, I informally

put together “The Syndicate” … however, as well as that might work with family,

friends & neighbors, and a few others, it doesn’t work very well with the general

public for obvious reasons … you send me a tiny amount of BTC, I put it to work,

and what if I decide to be a goat farmer in Paraguay and hang pics of poor

departed Bernie Madof on the wall? … now what? … who you gonna call?

… ghostbusters? … so, in all seriousness, I get it.


So, I started to think about forming a hedge fund, offshore of course, in some

obscure tax haven, complete with 1) law firm, 2) trust administrators to oversee

operations, and 3) accountants to do the books completely above board & legit

… I think it can be done for about $25K - $30K, and operations costs would be

about $100 - $150 per month … initially, we’d raise capital for trading crypto, and

crypto ONLY, KYC would be absolutely minimal, thus insuring privacy, anonymity,

security for clients … for example, Turnkey asks for basic, light info to open an

account, but doesn’t require anybody to send in docs … and of course, there’s

Binance & Phemex which are total NO KYC, just an email address … any capital

left over after set-up could be traded for profit … in essence, this type of

organizational setup would be just like a PAMM, and the clients are protected.


In addition to that, it doesn’t have to stop there either … there are other services

& opportunities we could explore … for example, how about making the hedge

fund a “closed end” mutual fund? … remember, I’m just thinkin’ out loud here

… point is, this could be “bigly & yuge” for everybody involved, especially since

the crypto trading world, and managing crypto funds, is in its total infancy,

having been non existent 1 year ago! … talk about being at the beginning,

this is it.


Now, if I was gonna put up the dough for this, A) the Mrs. would kill me, and

B) why would I need any help? … so what I was thinkin’ was, if I’m the brains

behind this thing, do the legwork, trade the money in crypto, and then have

silent partners, that would be optimal … I’m not in the mood to get $50 from 600

people, so in an optimal situation, if one or two of you out there reading this can

put up the seed capital, if this is something you’d like to explore further, then

email me at traderzoo@pm.me and we’ll go from there … I think returns in

excess of 100%+ per year are entirely doable and realistic, and definitely NOT

“pie in the sky”.


I wanted to put this on the blog simply to pique interest if there is any … nothing

more, nothing less … I’d rather pony up with people that at least know who the

hell I am, read my blogs, and understand fundamentally where I’m coming from,

rather than do the “go fund me” route and deal with complete strangers … so, if

this is something you’d be interested in, fine … if not, that’s OK too! 


Trading today, a tale of two worlds … one manipulated horseshit, the other a

traders dream … this weekend sees me working on finishing touches to the

algorithm manual, maybe upgrading some chart examples, and some other things

that need to be done … and while I’m writing today’s blog, go take a peek at what

TRX has done from an hour or two ago … OMG, what a screaming reversal to the

upside of some 4,000 ticks! [that’s 3,000 ticks down, then 4000 ticks up!] … if you

haven’t investigated crypto as a place to trade, get up off your donkey and look

at these 1) FOMO, 2) almost 100% retail spec people, 3) dozens upon dozens of

coins to choose from, and 4) the magnitudes of the moves! … CRYPTO IS trader

heaven mi amigos!


… outta here, Blog update on Sunday … until then … “the future’s so bright I

need sunglasses”! 😎 … Onward & Upward!! 


-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment