CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, May 17, 2020

SUNDAY UPDATE: UPDATED “TRADE FOR A LIVING!”

“Or, go back to sleep and stay poor!”

OK, version 2 of “Trade For A Living! … Yes You Can!” is finished, and I’ve
already sent it to those that have the prior version … it comes in at 23 pages in
Adobe PDF, and has everything you need to make consistent money in ANY
market [although for the record, given the way the manipulators are treating
stock indices, and especially the NDX100, you just have to wonder how far they
intend to take the manipulations.] … as i stated in a previous blog post, it was
originally developed ONLY for Bitcoin [BTCUSD], but when I got curious about
other markets as well, it was “wowza” time.

Quite frankly, it comes as close as you’re gonna get to being a “local”
[professional trader in the old physical pits that used to run things] on the
trading floor of yesteryear, without of course having to pay the sky high
membership price for a seat, and not having to travel into a shitbox like Chicago
or New York … many of the older concepts are still there mathematically, but
they’ve been redesigned to be “cleaner, more intuitive, visually appealing, and
ultimately simpler to understand” than the previous version … as I state in the
e-book, I don’t care what it is you trade, so I’m not projecting my enthusiasm
for Bitcoin, or any other market, upon you … trade whatever you want
… unless someone is a complete “Newbie” and doesn’t even know what the bid
or offer is, it’s pretty easy to comprehend … my dog right now is online ordering
more deli roast beef, cuz he knows after reading it [he had a head start] he’ll be
swimming in cash to pay for his indulgence … although why is he never around
at the register to pay when we leave the deli? … for that matter, where is the
Mrs.? … imagine that, I have no friends when it comes time to pay!

For a limited time, cuz this ain’t gonna be here forever, those that sign up for any
kind of account, whether demo or real, at any of my affiliate brokerage houses,
can receive the e-book for FREE … sign up, create a demo, send me an email,
and I send you the PDF … or wait, and when I pull all the freebies you get to pay
me some ridiculous amount of BTC some day when I raise the price … it doesn’t
matter to me, but it might to you … just sayin’, do whatever you want.

Directly below the “FX VIX MATRIX TABLE” for the current week, followed by the
20 Day Range MA charts for each pair I follow.

click on ANY table or chart to enlarge

FX
GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, & EURUSD


AUDUSD, AUDJPY, GBPNZD, & USDCAD


GBPCHF, GBPAUD, & GBPCAD


PRECIOUS METALS
XAUUSD


XAGUSD


Directly below the “STOCK INDICES  VIX MATRIX TABLE” for the current week,
followed by the 20 Day Range MA charts for each pair I follow.


STOCK INDICES
DOW30


SP500


DAX30 & NDX100


IBEX35 & ESTOXX50


CAC40, FTSE100, & AUD200


H33HKD & NIKKEI 225


Onto the week ..… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!! 

Have a great rest of your weekend everybody!

-vegas















No comments:

Post a Comment