CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

SAME OLD CRAP, DIFFERENT YEAR

 

“The Asian session once again proves you can’t fix stupid!!”

I can only assume their wallets were fat, and they were itching to buy … anything

… doesn’t matter what, buy it! … and up, up, and away we go while on this side

of the world people sleep … I’m getting tired of the same old shit, different day

routine the Asian session brings to the trading table … and now with ranges

blown out, so that the 20 Day Range MA’s have been met or exceeded before

Europe even opens, we limp into the New York session doing NADA.


Now what? … this is not what I wanted to see on my screens as I start the day, as

everything is blown to shit and back … OK, let’s deal with it.


Now into the New York afternoon, and crude is getting stomped hard lower

… range is excellent, and that’s about all you can say positive … warm weather

everywhere has seen Natty Gas collapse, and crude can’t keep its head above

water, now back into the familiar area of $77 … chop much? … not a single buy

signal in the “Spoos” since before the opening NYSE bell, and that was over 5+

hours ago! … Asia sees it blow higher “bigly & yuge”, but of course it does

… New York can’t do Mr. Jack Squat so far, except go lower … range decent here

as well, but it’s all to the downside … only rallies all day long [so far] have been

vicious short covering affairs, which have no legs … they click off aggressive

buy signals for scalpers, but you better be quick to the scalp … my preferred

algorithm strategy does not go for the quick scalp, but it depends on your

trading perspective, the spread, and whatever slippage you experience.


Good news on the “Spoos” front … algorithm buy signal trade today in the

“Spoos” saw acceptable latency, and fills on entry and liquidation were good

… entry slippage only 0.1 index points, and liquidation saw zero slippage as I

sold the bid on my screen … this is a far cry from the bullshit I experienced at

Turnkey, so maybe Coinexx has their shit together in the “Spoos” … however, one

day’s fills does not a trend make … we’ll see if this holds, but I’m definitely

encouraged by what I see today … in a “perfect” trading world, oil CFD’s would

be like futures and there’d be no reason to trade anything else … sadly they ain’t

… but if “Spoos” can be traded like futures, and the “scumbaggery & fuckery”

associated closely with CFD’s can be held down or eliminated, then I most

definitely will trade the “Spoos” as a top, TOP priority … the “Spoos” futures pit

was where I made most of my millions from trading, so I’m intimately familiar

with the market … for years, going back to 2015 and even earlier than that, I’ve

been screaming at the top of my lungs for somebody to offer a competitive and

decent SP500 CFD … it’s been a lonely vigil! … so maybe Coinexx is the place

where I get a fair shake? … it’s always the last place you look isn’t it? … kidding

aside, I sure as Hell hope so.


Multiple trades today in gold … PAMM DOWN SLIGHTLY MORE THAN 0.1%

… got caught in 2 “false positive” trades … volume was much higher … going

forward, even though the fills and latency in gold were OK, I’ll be primarily

trading SP500 if fills and latency stay acceptable … it’s a better trending market,

and therefore gold goes to second on the list … crude is last up and until it

starts to show me something on the upside, it’s “dead money” and a chop

market.


I was literally prepared today to see any SP500 trade get murdered … while

hopeful, I wasn’t at all optimistic about our chances of good conditions

… surprise, surprise, somebody decides to make a market … about frickin’ time

since it’s 2023 … for the PAMM, this is a “bigly & yuge” development if it holds,

cuz crude oil ain’t gonna see any improvements, and gold lacks consistency,

although lately it’s been good … quite frankly, I’ve given up hope for a consistent,

good CFD in oil, and therefore the “Spoos” become my favorite choice … gold I

will still keep on eye on if the “Spoos” go soft on ranges, but I don’t see that

happening … with about an 80 index point 20 Day Range MA, this is an excellent

market to trade if conditions are right … let’s hope conditions stay “right” … onto

tomorrow.    


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!! 


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment