CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, August 2, 2021

THE WORLD GOES MOAR STUPID!

 

“What if?!”

The “U.S.of China” response to COVID under Preezy Idiot Boy & his Communist

“Manchurian Candidate” VP is a FRICKIN’ DISASTER … scare monger much?

… then there are the “expert” Apparatchiks at dumps like the CDC, filled with all

kinds of “woke” hacks, like Fauci, who it would be nice if they got their shit

together … Get ready for endless lockdowns Sheeple … cuz coronavirus … a

virus that’s been around since the dawn of time and mutates all over the place

… how convenient for “Little Joe Stalins” who want total control over your life!

… well, if a woman can get an aborion cuz it’s “her body”, then my body is MY

BODY AND I AIN’T TAKIN’ YOUR FUCKED UP VACCINE THAT KILLS PEOPLE!

… deal with it.


Who knew Australia was a “police state”? … France wanting to join the list

… of course, lockdowns in China a natch happening cuz Xi says so … assclown

should be tried for killing millions of people, cuz make no mistake it wasn’t an

accident, it was a bio-weapons test that went bad by the ChiCom military on

guess who’s orders? I believe ZERO … as in ZERO … OF WHAT GOVERNMENT

SAYS about anything, least of all Communist Libtards with ulterior Marxist

agendas.


The Asian session opens and goes higher, no doubt cuz of the $1 TRILLION in

porkulus about to clear the “Clown College” [a/k/a Senate], but runs out of gas

“el quicko” … since the European open, the NDX very quiet … mixed virus news

from Europe & China having a dampening affect IMHO.


What did I learn in “markets” [cough, bullshit, cough] today? … besides the fact

that LP’s are thieves, cuz we already know that, especially at Turnkey … well, first

and foremost, I learned there are some types of algorithm signals that can’t be

done at Turnkey … not unless you want to lose money … that’s cuz Turnkey IS A

BUCKET SHOP that splits the spoils of everyone’s shit fills with the scumbag LP

… THAT’S HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY! … “and after asking them straight up

about it, they won’t say they don’t do it, so I rightly assume THEY DO”! … and so,

if you make these trades you’re gonna suffer slippage galore and a fill off the

market at a shit price … they do it in every market, every single second of the

day … this is what I learned today!


I didn’t trade today for “The Syndicate” … I had some folks over the weekend

wanting to put more funds into it, and they asked me to wait a day or two … not

that it matters much, cuz Mondays have been dull as shit anyway, but OK … so I

traded my own account using Airsoft’s Chrono Trader … the PAMM and I do a

trade at almost the same time … “Riddle me this Batman”? … how do I end up

making a few bucks and the PAMM loses 8 index points, when we both get in and

out at the same time? … well Skippy, that’s easy … I’m on a platform that has NO

SLIPPAGE, and INSTANTANEOUS FILLS [under 10 ms.] … Turnkey is Turnkey

and I might as well be using “Pony Express”, cuz it takes them AT LEAST A

SECOND … A FULL FUCKING SECOND!, to fill my order, and of course we got

the famous slippage burger to eat, and adding it all up, THAT’S THE

DIFFERENCE! … quite frankly, I marvel they stay in business.


And it gets worse if you get in these low range, choppy ass markets, where

Turnkey’s LP’s can simply put you into the “meat grinder” and chew your ass up,

1 point PLUS at a time, GUARANTEED you’ll get screwed … cuz they’ll “INVENT”

the low bid mystery tick that your sell gets filled at, and the mystery tick high offer

your buy gets filled at, all the while it takes them 200X - 300X+ LONGER IN TIME

TO FILL YOUR ORDER … “oh, is that a problem they ask”? … “Oh hell no, I say,

if I want my order held so it can be GUARANTEED to get screwed by you, and my

fill can be at the worst possible price even by your FUBAR standards”! … so, like

I said, some types of algorithm signals can’t be taken at Turnkey, but can be taken

by “The Syndicate” … hey, don’t blame me, it ain’t my bucket shop!


Many multiple algorithm buy signals today in NDX100 … TURNKEY PAMM DOWN

SIGHTLY MORE THAN 0.1%


I’m doing bigger volumes in the NDX100, and if I take out the signals I now know

to avoid, it would have been a pretty good day … live and learn … tuition if you

will, although not that steep by any stretch … trading on Airsoft's Chrono Trader is

a traders dream … trading at Turnkey a fucking nightmare, cuz I have no idea how

bad they’re gonna screw me on 1) latency, and 2) slippage … I might as well be

spinning the wheel with Vanna White … and today a couple of times it bordered

on criminal, the fills I got, which I might add came after holding my order for

OVER A SECOND … that versus INSTANTANEOUS FILLS AND NO SLIPPAGE.


Well OK, now that we got that over and done with, onto tomorrow and let’s make

some money honey! … outta here … “the future looks so bright, I need

sunglasses”! 😎 … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment